Dutch Passion Whats high THC, high yelding DP AUTO seeds?

@Bob's Auto's Skywalker looks nice also. If you go for the ultimate, go and LST/top her or be prepared she'll gro big.
theres also the cinderella jack and night queen of course.
atm I gro ultimate, euphoria and think different - all auto - all "enough" thc for me.
One thing is for sure for me - the ultimate needs a firm hand. Simply because she's too big I won't grow her that often in my tiny space. But one in the summer for outside is nice.

Looking for some auto seeds for my next grow. I want try DP seeds.

Can You guys recommed some.

Im looking at Ultimate and Blackberry, tho Blackberry not so high in THC but looks awsome.

Any better?
Depends on what you like/after? Want a good Indica body stone or an uplifting Sativa? Hybrid? The choice is yours.

Auto Night Queen

I have seen some very big plants from a couple people on the forum.

Yup, grew it last in my tent this winter grow and smoking it as we speak :dizzy:
This is what a good Indica should taste and feel like to me. Knocks me out after two joints and I've been smoking it for a while now. If I really want a good nights rest I roll a joint with some bubble hash I made out of her and that puts me to bed without remembering how I got there. Must remember to keep some aside for that nice bloke Antonio :coffee2::haha:

@Bob's Auto's Skywalker looks nice also. If you go for the ultimate, go and LST/top her or be prepared she'll gro big.
theres also the cinderella jack and night queen of course.
atm I gro ultimate, euphoria and think different - all auto - all "enough" thc for me.
One thing is for sure for me - the ultimate needs a firm hand. Simply because she's too big I won't grow her that often in my tiny space. But one in the summer for outside is nice.
Haven't grown Auto Ultimate, but have grown Auto Olifant from SSSC and there's Ultimate genetics used in that one.
Am growing the Skywalker in the greenhouse, not a good example of this cultivar as I've given her way to much Nitrogen and she rewarded me with massive leaf growth :shrug:But this one should really be on your bucket-list if you want to grow an auto with way more THC than the average photo plant. It is a Sativa and if you're like me you'll probably need a good Indica afterwards to get to sleep. But then again, there is Amnesia in it's parentage so that always kicks my ass when least expected...
If you are after fragrance you must try Auto Mokum's Tulip. It's not a heavy hitter, but the fragrance is amazing!!! Loved every smoke of it :clapper:
If you're a 90's brat then you will absolutely love Auto White Widow, unless you are from the UK, then you should have had some cheese which is Skunk for us mainlanders. But, yeah...Auto White Widow, Auto Night Queen, Auto Skywalker Haze and Auto Mokum's Tulip. Those are the ones you should try :toke:

Did two Cinderella Jack autos and really liked them. Think I endeded up with 3.5 and 4 zips with very little effort put into the grow. Thats with all the lowers removed and just top bud. Great taste and buzz

Last edited:
Back