When to pick a clone?

Hybrid . If you clone it , you will have it at the stage it is at . The reason to clone is to get the traits you want , but with autos they will be late , the clone will be at that stage and allow time for roots to grow , Is there a reason you want to clone .

Hybrid . If you clone it , you will have it at the stage it is at . The reason to clone is to get the traits you want , but with autos they will be late , the clone will be at that stage and allow time for roots to grow , Is there a reason you want to clone .
Yes there is a reason.
I want to make seeds, but also take a clone from the plant which I can test the effects as sensimilla

Yes there is a reason.
I want to make seeds, but also take a clone from the plant which I can test the effects as sensimilla
Do both. Just pollinate a few buds and smoke the rest

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

I take cuts of autos at the first sign of sex. That way you know it's mature.

Right at or just before preflower is about right. U can reverse clones also at this time for fem pollen.a single clone can yield 100+ seeds

Right at or just before preflower is about right. U can reverse clones also at this time for fem pollen.a single clone can yield 100+ seeds
I did the cut at 3 weeks.
Topped them at 5th node, gave the stem a 45 angle cut and dipped it in honey.
Planted them in a small double cup with peat moss and watered with carbonated water.
Put another transparent cup upside down as a lid and placed them under the LED.
Wish me luck :)

Back