When will The Vault have the new seedsman seeds?

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Hey @George Seeds I have a question,
I am impressed by how my zkittlez auto's seed cracked in 20 hours but I dont see them on the site nor the peyote wifi seeds that were also a freebie giveaway too. I see them on seedsman's website but I assume you are getting both zkittlez auto and peyote wifi too? When will you be getting them? I might wanna pick up a pack of peyote wifi once I get a photo grow under my belt as I've now looked up peyote wifi and it looks like a cool strain to try.
Thanks!

Hey @George Seeds I have a question,
I am impressed by how my zkittlez auto's seed cracked in 20 hours but I dont see them on the site nor the peyote wifi seeds that were also a freebie giveaway too. I see them on seedsman's website but I assume you are getting both zkittlez auto and peyote wifi too? When will you be getting them? I might wanna pick up a pack of peyote wifi once I get a photo grow under my belt as I've now looked up peyote wifi and it looks like a cool strain to try.
Thanks!
Yep we will have them available to buy real soon.

We launched a new version of our site, the design etc. is teh same but we have fixed the terrible speed we used to have and now the site is much quicker but we are still working through a few things. We are in the process of a new stock update which will mean we will be back up to date with the breeders again, this should be completed in the next few days :)

Yep we will have them available to buy real soon.

We launched a new version of our site, the design etc. is teh same but we have fixed the terrible speed we used to have and now the site is much quicker but we are still working through a few things. We are in the process of a new stock update which will mean we will be back up to date with the breeders again, this should be completed in the next few days :)
Awesome! Definitely getting some peyote wifi. I like everything I see about that strain. I like seeing some cheaper priced, yet good quality, genetics around more places! Thanks for answering my question!
I'm going to tag @SgtMcDoobie so they can get over here to know that seedsman's zkittlez is going to be available shortly on your site. They are looking around for great indica autos and live in UK and figured so far good beginnings with zkittlez by seedsman so I'm gonna throw the business your way as UK seed banks are much easier to work with than other European ones.

Thanks for replying!$

Hey @George Seeds I saw you have zkittlez suto from seedsman on your site. But you dont have seedsman peyote wifi. When will you have those? I'm waiting for that to order. I am so excited with how the zkittlez is growing

Well ill have to look those up brother !!! Here's the grow as of a week ago before I went on vacation for the weekend.
0e7486190a69790d13c3d885bde36086.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Back