RocBud Where and when drops?

He said first week in February on Instagram. I think he just got covid and postponed for week. Blueberry Slushy is straight fire!!

Any info on what's gonna be dropped? I don't use Instagram...

All right guys, I know everyone is excited about this new drop and we all want in!! Everyone wants to know what strains are available, what size packs, how much, when sale begins and where to go. Have no fear! The second I check out I will report back with the facts! :baked:

Any info on what's gonna be dropped? I don't use Instagram...

The stickers he showed on Instagram hint at Bubblegum Runtz, Raspberry Runtz and Magic Runtz as 3 likely auto fem seeds being released. Not sure of any others. Those are stickers that tops of can be seen in photo. He said hes sick and drop postponed to first week in February. Sign up for his newsletter on his website. He will announce time and date and it will be on his website. After drop, any leftovers go to his couple seed banks he uses. (Neptune, Supreme, ?)

Reactions: JP1
Roc's newsletters are generally hit or miss to say the least and sometimes they come with like a 2 hour notice and I don't get the email until I wake up for work the next morning. Not ideal. But if it's all runtz crosses I'm not gonna sweat it

But if it's all runtz crosses I'm not gonna sweat it

I'm kind of with you about not wanting more Runtz crosses but I'll go after the Bubblegum Runtz and Magic Runtz to get at the other side of the lineage lol. I don't have anything Bubblegum or Magic Cookies from him.

I have not checked on it carefully yet but there is a lot more ROC info on DIscord than anywhere it seems for the moment.

He sent a message
Screenshot_20220127-091855_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-091912_Gmail.jpg

Tonight's drop a success! :woohoo:

Reactions: JP1
Back