RocBud Where and when drops?

Was it? I couldn't even get in. By the time I could only shirts and hats.

Buddy of mine sent me a few seeds from the last drop. I believe MultiVerseBeans is supposed to add some to his site any day now. He’s got the RBI logo up under breeders already. YMMV on that.

Buddy of mine sent me a few seeds from the last drop. I believe MultiVerseBeans is supposed to add some to his site any day now. He’s got the RBI logo up under breeders already. YMMV on that.

Yes, Multiverse beans is releasing one strain a day starting yesterday. 1 pack per person. Last night was True Mac. 9 pm each night for those who didn't score last night direct.

Yes, Multiverse beans is releasing one strain a day starting yesterday. 1 pack per person. Last night was True Mac. 9 pm each night for those who didn't score last night direct.
Here's the dates and times for multiverse drops:
Screenshot_20220430-081600.png

Glad you posted, only last night was 9. Rest are noon. Don't want anyone pissed at me for wrong info lol

Here's the dates and times for multiverse drops:
View attachment 1452600

Nice. I deleted my Reddit recently, and don't follow on FB. So had no idea. Hopefully some people here can grab some. I think I'm going to run the True Mac with a Blackstrap next run. I only have one Mac seed that my buddy sent, so hopefully it pops.

I can't bring myself to buy any more seeds at this time. Grow room remodel is ongoing. Too many seeds to deal with.
I did read an interesting thing about MAC. It seems that it has poor yields making bubble hash. Seems that the trichomes don't like to come off easily. They were talking .3% yield. Yes, that is 1/3 of a percent.

I can't bring myself to buy any more seeds at this time. Grow room remodel is ongoing. Too many seeds to deal with.
I did read an interesting thing about MAC. It seems that it has poor yields making bubble hash. Seems that the trichomes don't like to come off easily. They were talking .3% yield. Yes, that is 1/3 of a percent.
I stopped buying more seeds after I picked up the Walter White. Too much stuff that I was excited and bought at the time, and I haven't even grown yet. Just gets pushed back for something new. I need to run through some of this stuff before I buy anything else.

@olbobcat any links to photos of the Mac?

I deleted my Reddit recently, and don't follow on FB. So had no idea.
:yeahthat: :pass:Thank you Roc Bud inc fans I'm really looking forward to trying some of his stuff. Has anyone got the payment link email yet from last night's drop? I got confirmation but no link yet never done a order like this. thanks in advance

I stopped buying more seeds after I picked up the Walter White. Too much stuff that I was excited and bought at the time, and I haven't even grown yet. Just gets pushed back for something new. I need to run through some of this stuff before I buy anything else.

@olbobcat any links to photos of the Mac?
It was an article in skunk or high times I will look for it. The guy was saying it doesn't matter how coated they look, it is how they process.

Back