RocBud Where and when drops?

Love RBI genetics but too much BS with bad customer service, imo. FB, Ethos and Mephisto fill my dresser drawer, just as good or better. Without the BS.

I'm not on much media... any word on when the next drop will be or what we should expect? I'm on an email list, but all I get are vague teasers about what's to come, and I haven't seen any firm dates or product lists.

Also, does Roc ever rerelease things he's done before, or is each drop usually new crosses/strains?

I'm not on much media... any word on when the next drop will be or what we should expect? I'm on an email list, but all I get are vague teasers about what's to come, and I haven't seen any firm dates or product lists.

Also, does Roc ever rerelease things he's done before, or is each drop usually new crosses/strains?
Check out his Discord

Check out his Discord
Thanks for the reply. I'm only willing to go so far for seeds, if I can relatively easily grab more RocBud seeds no doubt I will, but there are so many good breeders that are super easy to get, I'm not jumping through hoops anymore. I hope he goes the way of Mephisto -- from a wonky unreliable website and irregular drops, to a real company with scheduled reliable drops and a fully functional website. It could take a few years, but I hope Roc gets there.

Got a Pineapple Sunrise in my outdoor right now, showing up with some of Roc's purple genetics in it (week 7). Out of 8 strains from 4 breeders, it was the first to start flowering and is so far the frostiest.

07.05.22_ps.jpg
07.05.22_ps_bud3.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I'm only willing to go so far for seeds, if I can relatively easily grab more RocBud seeds no doubt I will, but there are so many good breeders that are super easy to get, I'm not jumping through hoops anymore. I hope he goes the way of Mephisto -- from a wonky unreliable website and irregular drops, to a real company with scheduled reliable drops and a fully functional website. It could take a few years, but I hope Roc gets there.

Got a Pineapple Sunrise in my outdoor right now, showing up with some of Roc's purple genetics in it (week 7). Out of 8 strains from 4 breeders, it was the first to start flowering and is so far the frostiest.

View attachment 1483256View attachment 1483255

View attachment 1483256View attachment 1483255
ROC has strains up right now from a flawless drop last night. Smoothest ROC drop yet. LOL

ROC has strains up right now from a flawless drop last night. Smoothest ROC drop yet. LOL
I'm on the email list, but never got a notice. Thanks for the heads up!!! :cheers:

Got a couple new to me. I check that fucker daily. It's something I want to stop doing and remove from my routine but finding them like this without newsletter or warning is how I got half my RocBudInc lol

What I want to know is if this drop took place last night, what strains were available then that aren't available today? Anyone know what sold out already?

When I first went today they had 3. Less than 30 minutes later they now have two. The 3 they had were Phantomberry, Vanilla Scoops and Grape Pinnacle. Now the Phantomberry is sold out.

I'm on the email list, but never got a notice. Thanks for the heads up!!! :cheers:

That’s because it was a Discord only drop to test his new server capabilities. I’ve got over 60-70 packs of Roc Bud, have no problem purchasing them but the guy almost died from complications with surgery then covid and is dealing with long haul covid. Despite all of this he’s built a new building, hired 4 employees and is trying to cover the enormous demand his products are getting. I buy Other Breeder’s work like BeLeaf, Irie Genetics, Twenty20, Robin Hood Seeds and Square One Genetics— they are all difficult to get when there are new drops.

Roc will be doing another drop in a week or so- THAT will be announced on his Instagra, Discord, Newsletter and Reddit from what I understand though things might change. Last night’s drop included Vanilla Scoops, Ice 101-new seeds, not old stoc, Phantom Berry breeding stock, Platinum Gucci, Blueberry Faygo, Grape Pinnacle, Magic Runtz and one or two others that I can’t remember but they were also quite nice. The good news is that there will be several drops coming up, it’s up to you to get in, it’s not Amazon. Good luck.

Back