RocBud Where and when drops?

what all did he drop? there were only 2 strains when i just checked. picked up two packs of vanilla scoops.

As much as I love growing Roc's gear, having filled about 2/3 of my perpetual grows the past two years, this drop craziness tends to boil over with us old folks and we just ain't as quick as you young folks. There's usually a few random packs of Roc gear floating around in a few other beanpiles and my stock of past Roc drops are overflowing my storage. If I get a new pack, I'll get one, but I actually have most of the ones used for crosses.
Still, his drops are exciting and he sure gets attention from the fire he throws.

As much as I love growing Roc's gear, having filled about 2/3 of my perpetual grows the past two years, this drop craziness tends to boil over with us old folks and we just ain't as quick as you young folks. There's usually a few random packs of Roc gear floating around in a few other beanpiles and my stock of past Roc drops are overflowing my storage. If I get a new pack, I'll get one, but I actually have most of the ones used for crosses.
Still, his drops are exciting and he sure gets attention from the fire he throws.
I don’t know how old you are but I’m 51 and stay on top of it. It’s easy ‍LOL. If you can log on here and type you can go on Discord and checkup for drop dates/times. LOL

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 51 and stay on top of it. It’s easy ‍LOL. If you can log on here and type you can go on Discord and checkup for drop dates/times. LOL
Yeah I catch discord and Roc's emails....72+...stayed on top of it for years, now it stays on top of me.....

Seems like the next one should be soon. Check daily already but would love to see that newsletter sometime soon!

I saw pictures of Blueberry slushie f5 and ice rock city packaging on the discord so I'm guessing a drop is coming soon. And I just got an email from multiverse that they're gonna have roc coming soon. So I'd bet on a drop sometime in the next 2 weeks...

My email says Friday the 30th at noon PST.

I need more seeds like a hole in the head...... that said, what's the details on Ice Roc City & Blueberry Passion? If I had to guess on the BP it would be Blueberrry Slushy x Passion Punch. Anyone have the real scoop?

Heya everyone. Are these beans really worth the effort for someone in Europe compared to Mephisto or Dutch Passion which are easy to get hold of ?

Heya everyone. Are these beans really worth the effort for someone in Europe compared to Mephisto or Dutch Passion which are easy to get hold of ?
Big fan of Rocbud plants. Always have at least 1 growing. Terpyseeds is an official vender that ships internationally and has most of the latest release in stock

Back