• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

RocBud Where and when drops?

I'd like to pick up some blueberry slushy auto on the next drop. Where and when do they take place?
Im sick to DEATH of this guy dragging his feet. Seems this is just ongoing with ROC BUD. Anyone know good Blueberry slushy knock off? Shit i wish i knew how Breed man ! I would be making the people and option, right now while he takes his time, counting his money.

Im sick to DEATH of this guy dragging his feet. Seems this is just ongoing with ROC BUD. Anyone know good Blueberry slushy knock off? Shit i wish i knew how Breed man ! I would be making the people and option, right now while he takes his time, counting his money.
Check out dreambeans.net That's @derek420colorado company and he's done a lot of work with blueberry slushy

Thank you for the options is good to know someone is working one this problem, but why cant Roc be the kind of Businessman that respects his customers, and just come out an tell us when Blueberry slushy is going to be available?
2 months?
1 year?
its not cute.
I pray someone Does it better then him, and soon so he wont be relevant anymore.. super lasy ASF! MAN typical D dealer attitude.

He just released the f5s a month or 2 ago I think. But he is a pain to deal with. I know he's had a bunch of health issues the past couple of years too. Multiverse has some strains in stock and they're supposed to be getting black mamba and purple bastard eater soon, not sure about slushy. But check out dreambeans. Derek is legit. I have a pappy's secret stash growing now but it's only 2 weeks old

He just released the f5s a month or 2 ago I think. But he is a pain to deal with. I know he's had a bunch of health issues the past couple of years too. Multiverse has some strains in stock and they're supposed to be getting black mamba and purple bastard eater soon, not sure about slushy. But check out dreambeans. Derek is legit. I have a pappy's secret stash growing now but it's only 2 weeks old
He didn't release any F5 blue Slushy 2 months ago . and if he did it rationed it VERY sparsely. I know im not the only one, feeling this way. If i were i wouldn't post... Id bet hes reading this right now..... Just tell your customers the truth, don't drag people on , Whole world has "health proplems " right now ... ok fine, so quit? whats your move? youre not doing anything for another 6 months????? WTF???? tell your community don't tease with BS drops of bud no one even wants. its like going to a Metallica concert and they play only their new music for an hour, then leave.... Thanks alot ROC!

He didn't release any F5 blue Slushy 2 months ago . and if he did it rationed it VERY sparsely. I know im not the only one, feeling this way. If i were i wouldn't post... Id bet hes reading this right now..... Just tell your customers the truth, don't drag people on , Whole world has "health proplems " right now ... ok fine, so quit? whats your move? youre not doing anything for another 6 months????? WTF???? tell your community don't tease with BS drops of bud no one even wants. its like going to a Metallica concert and they play only their new music for an hour, then leave.... Thanks alot ROC!
Wow, calm the harsh man… if he does, he does. If not, find a new breeder. Like JP1 said Derek of dreambeans has worked with blueberry slushy so give that a try. May end up being your new favorite!

Back