Live Stoners where to post grow diary??

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420
hi guys and gals ive been on here a couple of weeks now and the atmosphere is awesome!! ive had so many people give me tips and offer advice and its really made planning my first NFT grow so much less stressfull. i have but one final question though....
which is the correct forum to post my grow diary? is it beginners, indoor, led, hydro? im a begginer, growing indoors, using LED and NFT. someone help a brother out por favor

hi guys and gals ive been on here a couple of weeks now and the atmosphere is awesome!! ive had so many people give me tips and offer advice and its really made planning my first NFT grow so much less stressfull. i have but one final question though....
which is the correct forum to post my grow diary? is it beginners, indoor, led, hydro? im a begginer, growing indoors, using LED and NFT. someone help a brother out por favor

I would suggest the New Grower Academy to start out brother, that's where we emphasize a lot of our staff help and it's helps us just get a general idea of the skill level of the growers that are posting in there! Happy growing Evil!

Glad you chose to share your Canna journey here with us! As Archie said, there's no wrong answer if it fits any description you can put it wherever you want, but new growers would be best! Happy growing :d5:

Hey great to meet you!! Good luck on all of your grows!! Ooo nft...always been interested in that technique!

Back