Jean-O's Root Beer Float S3 and Where's My Dog

Not nearly as healthy as they were about 7-10 days ago. Fading tips on new growth, almost like bute burn, along with the blotchy dead spots. Any ideas on how to correct this? Starting to look like my chem fed grows.View attachment 1637938View attachment 1637939View attachment 1637940View attachment 1637941View attachment 1637942
Are you leaching out the floride or chlorine? When I lived in the city I had to leave my water in a 5 gallon bucket for 2 to 3 days prior to using it to leach out the chlorine that was in it from the city. Could possibly need calcium from a lock out due to the water. Are you using any kind of Beneficial bacteria or mykoes?

Are you leaching out the floride or chlorine? When I lived in the city I had to leave my water in a 5 gallon bucket for 2 to 3 days prior to using it to leach out the chlorine that was in it from the city. Could possibly need calcium from a lock out due to the water. Are you using any kind of Beneficial bacteria or mykoes?
I'll have to get a rez and bubble it, see if that helps. Seem to remember the same issue when I lived in Lansing in the early 2000s. I use dr earth. Amended and just dropped some tea in there. The green bag, general stuff but says it's packed with life. Maybe make a worm casting tea with some DE?

So, the grow ended up getting scrapped. The water had to of been the issue, no other reason that I could figure out a side from 24hrs of light. That'll be at 18/6 from here on out.

Hooking up an RO system for clean water, 5 stage should get it clean as can be. Going the organic route again and I'll run the same beans.

Anyone else getting ready to whack some deers this week? Headed up north for a few days in the woods, wish me luck!

Back