Jean-O's Root Beer Float S3 and Where's My Dog

SpacedCWBY

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Ok. Back to it. Had a garden of NYCD and Great White Shark go to the mold this summer. Humidity in the basement was a bit too much. Bought a bunch of RBF and WMD to get back into the swing of things. By the time they're budding up I'll be running the heat - humidity go bye bye so'm bitch for a few months.

I liked the simplicity of the miracle grow garden I did a couple runs ago. I wasn't happy with how they finished and I don't have much time to mess with nutrients any more. So... Organics - living soil - whatever you wanna call it. ProMix HP, 25% worm castings, and Dr Earth dry stuff from the green bag. I'll get his bloom powder for weekly supplemental feeding as flowering starts. Using my 5 gal buckets again. Kept the plants well sized but still produced a solid average of 4oz per plant with previous grows.

I was first introduced to dr earth around 2011, 2012 maybe? Didn't get into it much. But after using it with my veggies this summer and talking with some other growers it was time to give it a go. Looking forward to seeing the difference in the buds.

The only addition I'd like at this point would be a chlorine filter - I think the city water is probably part of the problem I have during flowering. Looks like lockout - I think the chlorine just ends up killing the plants over time. I see others with plants nice and lush through to the flush. I couldn't be that bad at mixing nutes. :) See what happens!

Going to put the beans in paper towel tonight and soak down the buckets before I go to bed. Looking forward to trying the wmd and having some rbf around again. People were really impressed with the flavor and stank of the cured buds.

More to come...

@Jean-O

Ok. Back to it. Had a garden of NYCD and Great White Shark go to the mold this summer. Humidity in the basement was a bit too much. Bought a bunch of RBF and WMD to get back into the swing of things. By the time they're budding up I'll be running the heat - humidity go bye bye so'm bitch for a few months.

I liked the simplicity of the miracle grow garden I did a couple runs ago. I wasn't happy with how they finished and I don't have much time to mess with nutrients any more. So... Organics - living soil - whatever you wanna call it. ProMix HP, 25% worm castings, and Dr Earth dry stuff from the green bag. I'll get his bloom powder for weekly supplemental feeding as flowering starts. Using my 5 gal buckets again. Kept the plants well sized but still produced a solid average of 4oz per plant with previous grows.

I was first introduced to dr earth around 2011, 2012 maybe? Didn't get into it much. But after using it with my veggies this summer and talking with some other growers it was time to give it a go. Looking forward to seeing the difference in the buds.

The only addition I'd like at this point would be a chlorine filter - I think the city water is probably part of the problem I have during flowering. Looks like lockout - I think the chlorine just ends up killing the plants over time. I see others with plants nice and lush through to the flush. I couldn't be that bad at mixing nutes. :) See what happens!

Going to put the beans in paper towel tonight and soak down the buckets before I go to bed. Looking forward to trying the wmd and having some rbf around again. People were really impressed with the flavor and stank of the cured buds.

More to come...

@Jean-O
I really like the Dr. Earth dry amendments, I've been using a very similar grow style as you mentioned here for quite a while n have been very pleased with the results. I'll tag along on this journey! :pop:

3 lil wmd tails this morning. :) They'll go in the dirt tomorrow morning.

The rbf are swelling right up, expecting to see their little tails in the next day or so.

And on another good note, my kid's HS football team whooped ass tonight. Proud dad.

3 lil wmd tails this morning. :) They'll go in the dirt tomorrow morning.

The rbf are swelling right up, expecting to see their little tails in the next day or so.

And on another good note, my kid's HS football team whooped ass tonight. Proud dad.
I love watching my son play football! The team skills and how to work together is an important aspect of sports that will help them later in life for sure. Congrats on the Win!

Wheeeee.... Here we go!
20230902_195736.jpg
20230902_195719.jpg

Little guys are vigorous - they must like my worm shit and Milo Shamas

Had to pull the pinky yellow sprout - they just fart out. Got a new bean in there fresh this morning with a nice root starting.

20230915_101020.jpg
20230915_101025.jpg
20230915_101029.jpg
Dust mix.

Again, very happy with the vigor. Still getting some of that necrotic spotting on the lower leaves. Wondering if that's maybe from the city water? I filter it through my fridge, seems to help cut some chlorine out.
20230925_220217.jpg

Things are coming right along. @Jean-O - this the cal def you've mentioned in early flower? What organic additive do you suggest?

Just made them some Dr earth tea, they'll be getting that tonight.

The couple of weeks difference in growth is pretty incredible - check out that lil guy
20231006_091801.jpg
20231006_091757.jpg
20231006_091754.jpg
20231006_091749.jpg
20231006_091742.jpg
20231006_091745.jpg

Not nearly as healthy as they were about 7-10 days ago. Fading tips on new growth, almost like bute burn, along with the blotchy dead spots. Any ideas on how to correct this? Starting to look like my chem fed grows.
20231010_082543.jpg
20231010_082533.jpg
20231010_082531.jpg
20231010_082527.jpg
20231010_082536.jpg

Back