Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Provider : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Walter White x Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Name: White and Bubbly

Did it autoflower?: YES

Soil/hydro: SOIL 4 Gallons

Description: (Organic Harvest from LOWES) organic potting soil with trace amounts of base line nutes

Nutes: SkunkwerksRX from start to finish

Description: 4-3-5
All-Purpose grow and bloom that produces quality results and saves you money by eliminating the need to buy two types of fertilizer.This formula contains no CHLORIDE or SODIUM and is formulated with calcium nitrates that encourage a larger and stronger plant cell structure.

Light (kind and schedule): MARS HYDRO 720 WATT Reflector Series - 20hrs on and 4 off - all the way through.

From seed to harvest date: It was ready at 65 days, I let it go 68 just to be sure she was done taking up water and swelling.

Dry Yield: Just over 3 Ounces. Had I used my HPS and supplemental lighting, I think I could have hit 5 OZ easy !

High/Effect Duration: Do you really need me to tell ya ? Awesome effect with a solid duration from the flowers. Nice mix of head and body. I have a high, very high tolerance, and this does me nicely for 2 hours firm. Then it's time to eat and repeat ! LOL. As for the extract form of White and Bubbly - Holy F*** !

Description: What you'd expect. Doesn't come on as fast or hard as plain Walter White. Sits in the lungs nicely. Smooth and kind to the lungs and throat. I have had asthma 24 years now and I can really savor and enjoy this smoke. It's so nice to take some big hit's off my combustion pieces with confidence, and not pay a heavy price.

In-depth: Takes me back to the kinda effects I felt from cannabis when I was a kid. 4 hits off the Dabb pen and BOOM - complete elation and flat out giddiness ! Brought back the old "I can spit 20 feet, School glue cotton mouth" and the "I just stared into the wind for 2 hours eyeballs". A true blast for the intellectual, social smoker, the gamer, whoever and whatever floats your boat, your gonna like this.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description: 2 different people thought it was Super Silver Haze. Beautiful, Frosty, Fairly Dense but not rock hard

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: Pretty much a plug and play plant. I let mine grow "free range" and she was a specimen of symmetry and beauty. Great nodal spacing, and fantastic leaf to bud ratio.

THE SMELL: smells like marijuana, with some fruit and a bit of pepper.

Description: LOL - I think I killed it on the last answer.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: I'm out of adjectives ! LOL - smoke some - you'll like it, I promise !
20151129_122820[1].jpg
20151128_095944[1].jpg
20151128_095522[1].jpg
20151129_123606[1].jpg

Last edited:
Smooth and kind to the lungs and throat. I have had asthma 24 years now and I can really savor and enjoy this smoke.

That is very interesting.
Some of my cured Mephisto weed is getting very strong. The vapor is so thick that I can't inhale a full lung without coughing. Coughing sucks. No worries, even 1/2 lung gives a nice high.

Very nice !! As with Mephisto autos and all other autos I have ever grown need very little fertilizer . All of the Mephisto autos I have grown only needed a mild dose of nitrogen about halfway through the veg cycle 3-4wks in.

:drool::clapper::clapper: :headbang:---Aaaoooo! That is some diggity-dang Tetra, excellent job, superb bud! :d5: Thank you for the report too-- :slap: :woohoo1:

Back