Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

..I Bet she has hip pain from all that dancing..we can Help.

Bwahhah :rofl: ... I know someone who can make a salve .... I also know someone else who'd LOVE to rub it in! (All staff members!!)

.all I can say is put the eau de bud lower..I'm sure it's not your hand you want her biting..:devil:

Oooohhh - Damn Aunty ... is it getting hot in here?? ^_^

Its-hot-in-here.jpg

Good to see you're gardening again FD, you'll be fine.
I am trying to lure a friend back to the garden after a 7 year hiatus.
She was growing indoors from the 80's until she stopped when her house was destroyed by Ike.
She rebuilt her home, but just couldn't get back in the groove.
She has so much skill and knowledge in her head that she thinks she has forgotten, I have to remind her, you don't do something for 20 years and forget.
She has yet to jump in, but now I make sure to visit her when I have "eau de bud trim" on. (sometimes I think she wants to take a bite out of my hand when I do that)

Thanks GB i appreciate that and i am glad to be back it feels good. Just checked on the little ones and they are doing great. No stretching and first set are coming on strong. I still have 2 dragons taking their time but the rest of the lot is all up including all 12 Jems. I hope to get a few females there as well as a decent male. I went with the vergin soil theory so i dont risk high ferts and cause a lot of males. I have seen that in the past and tested that a few times and the results are the same high ferted soil gave me way more males than female. Almost three to one.

Im sure with a little bit of good persuasion your friend might get back into it. Sounds to me she still has the drive but we all get scared that we will mess something up.

Hi fullduplex I have to sub because I just have to see the Jems grow.. They were my first autoflower..:pass:
Thank you very much!!!View attachment 511271

Thanks for the sub!! Nice to meet you as well been poking around the site and saw a few of your grows, nice work! When i got my original Jems i was hoping for some purple but all i got was a bunch of whites which is ok cause at the time they werent worked as well as they are now. So thats why i went with the white Jem and my luck has continued over the years to make them stronger and stronger. Should be something interesting to watch thats for sure as i am as excited as the rest of the lot to watch these, just glad i have a front row seat

:bighug:
I also know someone else who'd LOVE to rub it in! (All staff members!!)

Are you asking me to name names..or simply stating All the staff members would love to rub in in..?...:d5:

Oooohhh - Damn Aunty ... is it getting hot in here?? ^_^

Nope..fine here..you haven't sat on one of me HRT Patches on the staffroom chairs again have you..you know it plays havoc with your hot sweats...:eyebrows:..

Thanks for the sub!! Nice to meet you as well been poking around the site and saw a few of your grows, nice work! When i got my original Jems i was hoping for some purple but all i got was a bunch of whites which is ok cause at the time they werent worked as well as they are now. So thats why i went with the white Jem and my luck has continued over the years to make them stronger and stronger. Should be something interesting to watch thats for sure as i am as excited as the rest of the lot to watch these, just glad i have a front row seat[/QUOTE]

Yes when I was shopping for autos in 2013 I came up on the purple jem by JD and the "famous" underground breeder mossy..
thats what it says.. it also says the jem has a very low odor, and that was the reason i bought the jems.. low odor :rofl:
I had been in a car wreck in 2012 and i needed ' something" for my back. So 25 days into the jem grow they start stinking like you know they do!! so thats when I had to research this plant and the "famous" underground breeder Aunty moss moss..
100 autoflowers later the Jem is still the stinkiest plant i have grown other than chemdowg ...

:smokeout:

I can tell you one thing The Elvis, my first ones didn't stink they were more candy/sweet smelling until I found a super Dom Indy one. Then the white line was born. Now they smell danky and if you run more than three you will need a filter. Now that's on a small grow if you plant them in bigger pots who knows how bad it will smell. I've only had one smell worse and it was dinafem blue hash I crossed her with a male Jen but those seed were lost

It's like an old school high school reunion in here... lol
Damn straight, it's like getting the old gang back together after years of separation. I've missed this place so much and the people that I call friends. This site was always more to me than a community of growers. It was a family to me, still is actually. I feel like the prodical son with all the warm welcomes and old friends. Honestly it's like nothing happened as far as relationships go.

Stick around cause I'm sure this thread will be filled with laughter jokes stabs and good karma as well as grow journals.

Back