Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and id like to take a minute just sit right there.....

Ha, well this is the way that i would like to start things off. In the Afn official way, kindness and light hearted,as well as giving a little something y'all know.

I have been in and out for years, the thing is the time was not right at all for me. I wanted to come back when i could, a place where i could showcase my work as well as teach, learn and share like i have before. The thing is i live a little in the past here dwelling on my past success. Its time to rectify that............

full

This is the start of something great, I hope. There are a few there that are fast as hell, the Jems were placed in paper towels on sunday at about 10:30 PM and most of them are breaking soil on Wed. The rest were a day behind and now in soil to show who they are. I got a 12/12 germ rate after 5 years on ice and moving to a few new locations.

The dragon germ rate was good too all have germinated and showed tails, one even got a head start and took off like the Jem did. They were on Ice for 3 or so years before germination. So i have a few more that i am waiting on for the dragons but i am sure that they will do just fine.

This will be the official grow log with weekly updates, progress, tech, technique, and other items that i run across when i grow these. I may touch a little on breeding as well cause this will be a run to find the F7 Mom and Dad to make the F8's for testing.

The room.

Some may remember my old setup and it forced me to grow in tight spaces. The new one is a bit different, and a little more spacious which is good. I have a light setup that is beyond enough for my needs and a two stage configuration that will work the start of things. I am growing a few other items other than the ganja that we all love.

I have some Tabasco, jalapeno, Big Boy hybrid tom's, and some Black Prince Heirlooms. Once they all leave the seedling stage the HPS will fire. For now the rest are under a 4 bulb T5 HO array.

Last edited:
A-train it sucks when you pop one seed and get a male but their pollen can be saved. I have about 8 in the room right now so hope we get a few girls in there. Karma sent for the next ones you try.

Step side thanks for the follow should be interesting to see them grow and become who they are. You get to watch the magic happen, as long as I haven't lost my touch.

A-train it sucks when you pop one seed and get a male but their pollen can be saved. I have about 8 in the room right now so hope we get a few girls in there. Karma sent for the next ones you try.

Step side thanks for the follow should be interesting to see them grow and become who they are. You get to watch the magic happen, as long as I haven't lost my touch.

Just like riding a bike isn't it. Once you figure it out its always with you. You might have to knock a little dust off and get a good tune on it but I'm pretty sure you still got the touch

Just like riding a bike isn't it. Once you figure it out its always with you. You might have to knock a little dust off and get a good tune on it but I'm pretty sure you still got the touch

I figure I may have to knock the dust off but that's ok cause with each grow its easier and easier. I'm sure it's like a bike and I grow other things as I keep a garden so I can't be too off.

Looked at them this AM all jems are above soil and one dragon was up too

This is exciting for me guys, seeing all my old friends come up after all this time is amazing. To honestly see that this seed was still in good shape lets me know that things to come are gonna be awesome. So thank you to the early subbers and lets all have a toke

Back