White Leaf Tips

Hi pal I don't no if u have smoked GC before it's one of the best smokes ive ever had but ive had 3 different phenos by the looks of it u have the real tasty one here is pics from my last ones these all came from the same pack and was the same ageView attachment 1652502View attachment 1652503View attachment 1652504
They are pretty good plants there.

I have never smoked it, in fact I dont smoke anymore, ( i get severe paranoia when I smoke) i grow for someone else to enjoy, and because I like to grow shit...
I have one GC growing and 4 fastbuds Forbidden Runtz, the runtz all seem to be different pheno's too.

Its all fun and games with this grow ( my first Auto's) lots of learning and lots of learning curves.

They are pretty good plants there.

I have never smoked it, in fact I dont smoke anymore, ( i get severe paranoia when I smoke) i grow for someone else to enjoy, and because I like to grow shit...
I have one GC growing and 4 fastbuds Forbidden Runtz, the runtz all seem to be different pheno's too.

Its all fun and games with this grow ( my first Auto's) lots of learning and lots of learning curves.
Thanks, Top friend u are who ever it is for they will be real happy. The best thing ive done is change to autos I had never grew anything from seed until I tried growing a auto about 18 months ago. I grew amnesia haze clones for years but I had enough as they don't taste of much

Thanks I think canna has to much N for the switch to flower with certain autos I did mention this on a different forum but that forum they say to feed autos the same as photos there is no difference. Alot of people give terrible advice on autos over there they would say its starving that's why I asked here a lot more knowledge with autos. I will keep my feed the same until it looks a little better as the Npk is only 5-4-3 I don't want to lower pk or do u think I should lower a little I have the spanish canna coco A/B the uk is 5-3-3. I am currently feeding about 450ppm here is my plants today also do u no why my bloody skunk auto hasn't started flowering yet its 7 1/2 weeks old i was hoping for some over christmas ive got to buy some now thanks for the help I appreciate itView attachment 1652501

Yeah I would try reducing the N some but understand not wanting to reduce the PK also. Not sure what to do with those nutes I’ve never used them.

At least you realize that their wrong on other forums and know to come here

Yeah I would try reducing the N some but understand not wanting to reduce the PK also. Not sure what to do with those nutes I’ve never used them.

At least you realize that their wrong on other forums and know to come here
Hi pal what if I tried to lower A/B then raise ppm by using pk13/14 at a really low dose so the ppm is about the same I could try on one of them. Or could I try with a tomato plant or something

Hi pal what if I tried to lower A/B then raise ppm by using pk13/14 at a really low dose so the ppm is about the same I could try on one of them. Or could I try with a tomato plant or something

Definitely possible as long the nutes work together. I do something very similar with MC 2 part and NPK RAW P and K

Get other advice, but the N-P-K values you cite look to be grow, not bloom, phase nutrients, with too low ratios (relative to N) of P and K, which is what you need now. You likely should switch to bloom base and/or add an appropriate bloom (P-K) booster.

Shogun Boost which you cite adding is not a conventional bloom/P-K booster. It's primary active ingredient is triacontanol, a growth factor with a bad rep and avoided by many, if not nearly all, growers; and banned, not sold, in some states (as I recall).

Hi yes they work together I will give it a try thanks for that
Does anybody use plain fertilizers in their raw form? Just nitrogen. Just phosphorus or just potassium? KNO3? Are these chemicals available to mix to your desired ratio? It seems like it would be much simpler that way. Give your plants exactly what they need and that's all.

Does anybody use plain fertilizers in their raw form? Just nitrogen. Just phosphorus or just potassium? KNO3? Are these chemicals available to mix to your desired ratio? It seems like it would be much simpler that way. Give your plants exactly what they need and that's all.
You ask about KNO2 (potassium nitrate). Keep in mind that this salt will deliver N (nitrogen) besides potassium.

Sources for 'raw form' nutes include NPK Industries, https://npk-industries.com/collections/all-products.

Get other advice, but the N-P-K values you cite look to be grow, not bloom, phase nutrients, with too low ratios (relative to N) of P and K, which is what you need now. You likely should switch to bloom base and/or add an appropriate bloom (P-K) booster.

Shogun Boost which you cite adding is not a conventional bloom/P-K booster. It's primary active ingredient is triacontanol, a growth factor with a bad rep and avoided by many, if not nearly all, growers; and banned, not sold, in some states (as I recall).
Hi u feed canna A/B the hole grow it is a complete nutrient I start feeding canna PK around now. On the grow chart for photoperiods u only feed pk for 1 week I do 2 weeks. I normally use canna boost but I tried shogun boost on my last grow and the bud was much better so I brought more. I also no shogun boost and canna boost is not a pk booster. Do u no why shogun boost has a bad rep is it dangerous. Here is a grow chart for canna coco photoperiod
canna-coco-feed-chart_5 - Copy.jpg

Back