White Leaf Tips

Does anybody use plain fertilizers in their raw form? Just nitrogen. Just phosphorus or just potassium? KNO3? Are these chemicals available to mix to your desired ratio? It seems like it would be much simpler that way. Give your plants exactly what they need and that's all.
Hi there is canna mono range I can feed the ratios I need I was going to use the mono range and use a dilution calculator but I don't trust that I will mess up some how here is the mono range

download-Copy - Copy.jpeg

This is what I asked advice on a different site but didn't get a answer is this correct or am I wrong

Is this correct if I try to get a NPK of 3-1-1 I would like to no so I can set different values depending on how the plant looks or am I completely wrong

Stock concentration
molar (M) 17

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 3 Equals 1.7ml per ltr

Stock concentration
molar (M) 20

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 1 Equals 0.5ml per ltr

Stock concentration:
molar (M) 20

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 1 Equals 0.5ml per lt

You ask about KNO2 (potassium nitrate). Keep in mind that this salt will deliver N (nitrogen) besides potassium.

Sources for 'raw form' nutes include NPK Industries, https://npk-industries.com/collections/all-products.
That's the line that one of the 1500 lb average pumpkin grower uses. It kind of makes sense to use raw nutrients but you better know what your doing. I'm sure it's not that hard to figure out.
What I am figuring out is that a few cultivars I grew in the same conditions are fine with the amount and ratio of nutrients. A few are fussy and need more attention. I'm going to narrow my next grow down to the cultivar (s), that give me the least problems.

Back