White Leaf Tips

orange wing

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi is this nute burn or underfeed the tips of my leaves are white my gorilla cookies is the most affected of the 4 its bottom left. It has happened before same strain I just left it and it got better but I would like to no what it is. I am currently feeding 0.6 ec canna coco A/B they are 7 weeks old I gave them there first feed of shogun boost last night. the plant bottom right isn't effected to much and its the smallest of the 4 the plant top left is not flowering yet at 7 weeks its bloody skunk auto it was supposed to take 8 weeks the others say 10. the bottom 2 pics was the last time it happened and it recovering. Ive also only just changed the feed on the bloody skunk as its still in veg and it needs a different ph that's why it looks a little light green
IMG_20231207_160545 - Copy.jpg
WP_20230217_21_22_50_Pro - Copy - Copy.jpg
Gorilla cookies auto day 75 [2].jpg

Hi is this nute burn or underfeed the tips of my leaves are white my gorilla cookies is the most affected of the 4 its bottom left. It has happened before same strain I just left it and it got better but I would like to no what it is. I am currently feeding 0.6 ec canna coco A/B they are 7 weeks old I gave them there first feed of shogun boost last night. the plant bottom right isn't effected to much and its the smallest of the 4 the plant top left is not flowering yet at 7 weeks its bloody skunk auto it was supposed to take 8 weeks the others say 10. the bottom 2 pics was the last time it happened and it recovering. Ive also only just changed the feed on the bloody skunk as its still in veg and it needs a different ph that's why it looks a little light greenView attachment 1651977View attachment 1651978View attachment 1651976
Question, it looks like the effected leaves are closer to light hot spots. Is it only happening in the middle and corners of the tent?

Question, it looks like the effected leaves are closer to light hot spots. Is it only happening in the middle and corners of the tent?
Hi pal it's happening all over. the plant bottom left the 2 main nodes are affected more the other nodes on the plant look a lot better. I never had a fan in there I also use a 400wHPS all I had was a intake that's what the pipes for. It is the new growth effected the older growth looks fine could hotspots cause this the light is about 3ft from plants I have a fan in there now. The last time I left it and as the leaves grew it was only the tips effected my last plant was about 8ft I had to snap it 3 times so it was under light that plant parts of it was about 1ft from light

I have a GC too, and its got the same white tips across the top of the canopy, I put it down to light burn, I figure its just a bit sensitive compared to my Forbidden Runtz...
IMG_20231210_122002.jpg

Last edited:
Hi pal it's happening all over. the plant bottom left the 2 main nodes are affected more the other nodes on the plant look a lot better. I never had a fan in there I also use a 400wHPS all I had was a intake that's what the pipes for. It is the new growth effected the older growth looks fine could hotspots cause this the light is about 3ft from plants I have a fan in there now. The last time I left it and as the leaves grew it was only the tips effected my last plant was about 8ft I had to snap it 3 times so it was under light that plant parts of it was about 1ft from light
If its happening all over I wouldnt assume, but when I read white tips, I figured light bleaching. It happens especially witg hps and metal halide

thanks for the points Lil Dab.

And on the back of this thread and conversation I started a flush JIC, you know, because it could be, i simply didnt think that way because its only on the GC....

Last edited:
Not exactly sure the grow lights are giving the plants a weird color but I suspect too much Nitrogen
Thanks I think canna has to much N for the switch to flower with certain autos I did mention this on a different forum but that forum they say to feed autos the same as photos there is no difference. Alot of people give terrible advice on autos over there they would say its starving that's why I asked here a lot more knowledge with autos. I will keep my feed the same until it looks a little better as the Npk is only 5-4-3 I don't want to lower pk or do u think I should lower a little I have the spanish canna coco A/B the uk is 5-3-3. I am currently feeding about 450ppm here is my plants today also do u no why my bloody skunk auto hasn't started flowering yet its 7 1/2 weeks old i was hoping for some over christmas ive got to buy some now thanks for the help I appreciate it
IMG_20231211_162618 - Copy.jpg

thanks for the points Lil Dab.

And on the back of this thread and conversation I started a flush JIC, you know, because it could be, i simply didnt think that way because its only on the GC....
Hi pal I don't no if u have smoked GC before it's one of the best smokes ive ever had but ive had 3 different phenos by the looks of it u have the real tasty one here is pics from my last ones these all came from the same pack and was the same age
IMG_20230918_124032 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143747 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_144044 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Back