Mephisto Genetics White Mephisto Strains

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am trying my best to understand the genetic linage of mephisto Strains, including their translation for less knowledgeable people like me.
I didn't know Samsquanch OG was a Gorilla Glue version,etc. ( apparently Yeti OG by lompa farm doesn't exist anymore?)

Personally I have clear that certain terpenes of white widow are between my favourite, and I was wondering if the "white" mephisto strains are somehow linked to the white widow family.

Thanks for any advise
A

Walter White is not white widow at all. It's a photo brought to auto by mephisto. Original plant is by a breeder named Krome and his strain "the white"
Screenshot_20231103-091133.png

Many thanks for the clarification and very interesting.
Still fascinated to figure it out how mephisto select their genetics. Why the cut from krome for the Walter White? How the cut arrived to them? Why the lompa seed for the yety?
How they spot, find, select all these varieties?

To me it seems that Mephisto more than breeders only, are genetic curators, contemporary hunters.
How far seems when breeders where hunting landraces in lost landscapes around the world, while now around the world are spotted the most characteristic and unique varieties, which are in cases columns of the contemporary cannabis culture.

It is my impression or Mephisto genetics are prevalently with US roots?
Any EU linked strain in their collections?

Again thanks all.!
A

Still fascinated to figure it out how mephisto select their genetics. Why the cut from krome for the Walter White? How the cut arrived to them? Why the lompa seed for the yety?

To me it seems that Mephisto more than breeders only, are genetic curators, contemporary hunters.
How far seems when breeders where hunting landraces in lost landscapes around the world, while now around the world are spotted the most characteristic and unique varieties, which are in cases columns of the contemporary cannabis culture.

Again thanks all.!
A
They're Brits and moved to Spain to farm I think. Livers, jammy dodgers and their cheese are EU strains I'm pretty sure, probably some more:pass:

Again thanks all.!
A
Sorry to mud your post but, you are just like me. Research research and if you can't find out, hopefully somebody knows. Autoflowers are on another level. I have as many questions as you. I used to be a member here some years back and that said, coming back since this was autoflower.net ??? (Somebody correct me!) -- I am just lost.

Got my tent, air filter, lights up, and a few auto beans being germed. Going to do the best I can! I notice some old timers about. Some of the same genetics being discussed as before as well.

-Good luck!

Again thanks all.!
A

Most of our strain descriptions on the site detail how or where we acquired a specific cut or seeds we ran to find the parent strains. A lot of the strains come from the EU or Barcelona cannabis scene. Some from cuts, some from seed, some directly from the breeders.

Amnesia, Bubblegum, Livers are examples of EU genetics that aren't as common in the US. Our early Mephisto strain predominantly feature the European strain, while a lot of our newer stuff does have the hype US cultivars.

Sorry Stan, I was thinking....
It doesn't makes completely sense what I will say but cheese wasn't a specific pheno of skunk #1? Budda cheese I understood crossed the original cut with something else ( Afghan maybe?).
Livers are not also originally phenotype of Skunk? What's actually distinguish cheese from livers?
The same skunk brought from US to NL and further developed there.

Amnesia also is not an US imported cut which at least me, I know better for the amnesia Haze ( from Nevil Haze).

Bubblegum also wasn't first created in the US from a plant coming from India? Or something similar.

Sorry I am just curious about the origines and history behind several legendary strains. And also I have to admit as EU that US before of any legalisation created some astonishing strain.
Actually this message doesn't make sense:(

I am also very curious about Spain scene and how they are expanding and improving the quality...

Back