Mephisto Genetics White Mephisto Strains

Thanks Arthur,
I am trying to understand the process that has been followed. Not to copy but just to understand how things are done and which are the steps to follow.
Actually I assume every breeder although follow " breeding rules" is like a chef. The same ingredients could be combined differently and producing different things.

Interesting the comment related to not having males ( I like it) and could clarify that in a cross like Sour stomper X grape crinkle both are female. Could be this the case? Still curios which one has been used for reverse and converted into male.

I am just curious, lost in understanding and dreaming a day I could combine a couple of strains I can't live without and trying to breed something for me ( maybe white widow X girl scout cookies or WW X blue dreams).

Very much appreciated all the knowledge that people is sharing over here and the interesting discussions, maybe a day I could contribute more actively than just asking everything.

This is the old strain guide. This has the histories of everything

there are also several good books on breeding cannabis, also a lot of stuff on YouTube worth listening too.
I got a book a while back that was over my head by pg3. Slowly I’m catching on.

Tons to read here to in the breeding section.

White widow X blue dream is called white dream (already a cross), just looked it up.

Looks like there’s a couple auto versions available.

Is F3 the first stable generation? Or F4?
Any you get from Mephisto will be stable autos. Non flowering autos was something we used to see a lot of years ago, from less than reputable breeders, but I’m not seeing “why’s my auto not flowering” posted as much anymore… that would suggest most seeds out there are at least autos now. Look thru the grow journals and see who grew what genetics and you’ll find something you like.

Small note. I never grow auto :)
I start discovering mephisto looking between the comments of the Meph head and the webpage.
In terms of breading initially I thought that photo and a Mother would be the way to go. Actually not sure if the breeding principles are changing for photos, but now actually the idea to have stable seeds ( also F1) is quite interesting.

I will search around

Are these steps for autoflowering breeding correct?

Attachments

• IMG_20231130_170901.jpg
    IMG_20231130_170901.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 18

Bob's Auto's

Sorry for not noticing this thread earlier buddy ;)
Back