Why do people care about getting good ph for water used in final flushing?

Well, that makes this thread even more confusing.

:D

Dont follow the misunderstandings of others. I think flushing is only needed in certain situations where the plant has been fed synthetic nutrients at high levels and i dont do that, so i dont need to flush.

Im only curious about the PH having to be correct in those rare cases where it is beneficial as everyone says, because for some reason it popped to my mind that maybe, just maybe just cutting the nutrient intake by raising the water PH could potentially have the same effect, but maybe even do it more effectively = faster.

No real reason for why im asking this other than curiosity and wanting to understand EVERYTHING. Others made this about flushing vs no flushing, even tho that was not my intention and i said on the early posts that i dont want that discussion here, yet everyone started spamming about that, which kinda sucks to me :/

I dont flush.

Ok i flushed once 15 years ago :p

IMG_0630.JPG

I tested mine this morning to 6.5 because I always pH before putting anything in the res......only reason I'm doing a flush is I been getting some black ash residue left in the pipe and I read (bro science?) that it could be caused by left over nutrient residue.......so I figured I'd try it and see. Normally run nutes till the end.

:D

Dont follow the misunderstandings of others. I think flushing is only needed in certain situations where the plant has been fed synthetic nutrients at high levels and i dont do that, so i dont need to flush.

Im only curious about the PH having to be correct in those rare cases where it is beneficial as everyone says, because for some reason it popped to my mind that maybe, just maybe just cutting the nutrient intake by raising the water PH could potentially have the same effect, but maybe even do it more effectively = faster.

No real reason for why im asking this other than curiosity and wanting to understand EVERYTHING. Others made this about flushing vs no flushing, even tho that was not my intention and i said on the early posts that i dont want that discussion here, yet everyone started spamming about that, which kinda sucks to me :/
Stoners...what ya gonna do? :rofl:

I tested mine this morning to 6.5 because I always pH before putting anything in the res......only reason I'm doing a flush is I been getting some black ash residue left in the pipe and I read (bro science?) that it could be caused by left over nutrient residue.......so I figured I'd try it and see. Normally run nutes till the end.

My bong is also full of some mysterious dark residue, hardly can see through it :/

Also id like you to think about this. You are an admin on these forums. Generally it is considered bad forum manners of post too much off topic. I said at the beginning that we should keep this topic about what it is about, not about flushing in general, because believe me, i have looked into it quite a bit and i know what sort of shitstorm anything flushing related generates at the internet. What i personally an admin should had done here is to tell the other guys to keep this on topic. However i get that perhaps you are just more pragmatic and could not see where i was coming from and perhaps even getting tired of talking about flushing, so you are forgiven.

Ill read what you said more carefully later with more time, as it seemed there is some good info in it. There is also so much useless stuff in it that to me seems like you are only misunderstanding me and where i am coming from with this whole thing and because i dont care to continue discussing about whether flushing is good or not in general. Ill just than you for the info you gave now.

I've done nothing but point you in the direction of information, science, peer opinions, studies, and trials.

You're a fucking dipshit.

Go troll somewhere else.

This is behavior that we've seen repeated by certain members over the years, that want to pose a question, but they don't care about ANYONE's answer. They only want to rebuttal with what they believe to be true, despite any factual evidence, despite any science, despite anything to substantiate.

:troll:

Back