Indoor Wild Bill's multi-breeder Grow & Show under MarsHydro SP6500

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Real life finally let me alone long enough I could get my grow going! :rofl:
I'll be growing four different strains for three AFN breeders as tests.
It's the first full run with the MarsHydro SP6500......no excuse for not enough light!:rofl:
Marshydro

Also first run with a dedicated A/C system in the grow room. I did go overkill on it, but I may move my grow to a converted race trailer.

edit........Two of the biggest reasons I got this unit is the efficient dual inverter compressor and being able to control the unit by my phone.
IMG_20210524_154753114_HDR.jpg

Indoors in 4x4 Gorilla tent in 10 gal Rain Science bags
Soil is from first grow that was re-amended and left cooking in a tote.a little over 4 months. The media from the tote is so alive, great smelling and feeling. I didn't fill them fully to leave room for worm castings and compost. After this run, I'll have to add some pumice to keep up the aeration, but that's a good thing.
Been bagged up over two days and it still looks and feels fantastic.
All indoor girls will get direct planted into a nice big hand full of Root Organics in the center of the 10 gal bagjust to make sure my media is not too hot for seedlings. It's just precautionary. I doubt if it is too hot.
Outdoor girls will be sprouted in Roots Organics in little planters. I'll direct transplant no later than 10 days. What I see from the roots when I take them out of the planters, will tell me when I start filling the rez with water.......a day or two at the most.
IMG_20210524_154721328_HDR.jpg

I also added two UVB lights for the last two weeks of flower.
IMG_20210524_154738978_HDR.jpg

Fast Buds:
Wedding Glue and Bruce Banner
.......one each:
Fast Buds Heather

Tent Fires:
Pinky Tuscadero Auto two girls,
Proph

Outdoors:
All media will be plain Roots Organic Original and top dressed with compost and Build A Soil amendments
La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem One in a 15 gal fabric pot and one in a 7gal pot.................I thought I had 2 15 gal pots!
La Buena Hierba

Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle Two girls in two EarthBoxes
stan_mephisto

Get muh tags in!

hope2grow
St. Tom

Last edited:
It's the first full run with the MarsHydro SP6500......no excuse for not enough light!:rofl:
Marshydro

Also first run with a dedicated A/C system in the grow room. I did go overkill on it, but I may move my grow to a converted race trailer.
View attachment 1322193

Soil is from first grow that was re-amended and left cooking in a tote.a little over 4 months. The media from the tote is so alive, great smelling and feeling. I didn't fill them fully to leave room for worm castings and compost. After this run, I'll have to add some pumice to keep up the aeration, but that's a good thing.
All indoor girls will get direct planted into a nice big hand full of Root Organics in the center of the 10 gal bagjust to make sure my media is not too hot for seedlings. It's just precautionary. I doubt if it is too hot.
Outdoor girls will be sprouted in Roots Organics in little planters. I'll direct transplant no later than 10 days. What I see from the roots when I take them out of the planters, will tell me when I start filling the rez with water.......a day or two at the most.
View attachment 1322191
View attachment 1322192
Fast Buds:
Wedding Glue and Bruce Banner.......one each:
Fast Buds Heather

Tent Fires:
Proph

Outdoors:
All media will be plain Roots Organic Original and top dressed with compost and Build A Soil amendments
La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem One in a 15 gal fabric pot and one in a 7gal pot.................I thought I had 2 15 gal pots!
La Buena Hierba

stan_mephisto

Get muh tags in!

hope2grow
St. Tom

Mind if I pull up a chair?? I have those Fast Buds strains so looking forward to seeing your grow. Let’s go...

Marshydro

View attachment 1322193

View attachment 1322191
View attachment 1322192
Fast Buds:
Wedding Glue and Bruce Banner
.......one each:
Fast Buds Heather

Tent Fires:
Proph

Outdoors:
La Buena Hierba

stan_mephisto

Get muh tags in!

hope2grow
St. Tom
Wow bish bash bosh no f in about here . Following :smoking:

Wow bish bash bosh no f in about here . Following :smoking:
LOL!
Yeah, I got serious about a lot of things.

Environment should be more stable and exactly what I want.

Feeding and waterings will involve new elements and hopefully will work synergistically with my regular organic procedures. More on that as the grow progresses.

Lighting has been improved with the MarsSP6500 light I won and adding the UVB lights for flower.

Hopefully the used media in the tent performs as expected. It really is very nice.

I'm hopeful and excited with the changes done and things later in the grow.

:pop: Good luck looks like its gonna rock in there in a few weeks
I'm hoping so man! I'm hoping to use the new knowledge I got from knf_gardens ZOOM class and his discord and intergrate it with my organic practices.
It should be fun and interesting. The outside part of the grow is the part I'm not so sure about. It was sorta a last min. thing with La Buena Hierba offered to me, but no place in the tent. I thought that it would be a good time to try AVT outside and in EarthBoxes. Sun light in the area I have to grow is not ideal, but should be enough to grow some good canna. I really should have planned for some sort of preventive insect control program, but I plan to enhance the plants natural resistance and go from there. EBs will be covered, so that will help in many ways.

Nelly Nugs
Thanks for the rep!

I really need to get an AC Infinity exhaust fan before I can get a Pulse Pro. Pulse has reached out and offered to supply me with a Pulse Pro.

I also bought a Par Meter. With that crazy light, I think it was needed to properly utilize the power of the light without frying my girls.

It's official...that A/C on a 4x4 makes you a cheater!!! lol congrats on the light and the setup, should be neat having that much control over parameters within the grow. Love the strain choice as well, break out the training gear!

Back