Indoor Wild Bill's multi-breeder Grow & Show under MarsHydro SP6500

Birthday for AVT And Bruce Banner
  • Both AVT #1 and #2nd and Bruce Banner sprouted and broke ground this morning
    Wedding glue should be next. I'm surprised she wasn't first with a big tap root showing when I planted her.
    BabyBruce!
    IMG_20210528_175938224_HDR.jpg

BabyAVTs

IMG_20210528_180013770_HDR.jpg

Asuan Haze Pinky 1 & 2 birthday
  • Well, one of the Asian Haze is busting thru. She should be free at first light this evening. That's good.:thumbsup:

The new Wedding glue has already cracked. I hope this one works.

Both EBs began rez watering
  • Well, the EBs are now "on da rez"! I only added a gallon of water with Tera Vita 90% Humic Acid Powder @1/4 teaspoon per 5 gallons.
    Tera Vita 90% Humic Acid Powder is really good stuff! The leftover solution I used the other day to feed was left out buy the girls. I wanted to see if any precipitated out after sitting for a while. Absolutely NONE precipitated out and it fully stayed soluable. I did notice a little fallout when using the lower quality RAW product earlier.

I could visibly see a quite nice difference in the Asian Haze in the EB from the feeding the other day. I think her root structure is getting extensive and maturing nicely and this week for the EB girls should be quite dramatic................at least I'm hoping so! I'm hoping the rez will be dry in about 3 days or sooner.
    I did see a lot of good bennies running around on the top from the EWC when I checked this afternoon!

After the sun goes down, I'll mix up the next run media for the bags coming in Thursday. It's just some fresh Roots Organic Original mixed with older used media............NOT the last run EB media. All I'm going to do to this batch is wet with water with yucca and add BAS Craft blend at the recommended rate and mix up. I'll still plant in a pocket of plain media though. I don't think it will be too hot, but I'm just being cautious.

I'm getting stoked on starting 2.0 version of this indoor grow. I think all my ducks are now in a row! LOL!

ASIAN HAZE#2 SHOWS SEX on day 31
  • Well well well! As I expected, Asian Haze #2 showed ex today. I really thought it would be the EB girl showing first.It should show tomorrow.
    The EB Asian Haze should be a big girl. She's getting tall and her main stem is much thicker than the 15gal pot girl.

DAY31
    IMG_20210702_151956515_HDR.jpg

Took things off both EBs and was quite happy with the activity on top of the soil. Compost mites eating and worms munching on top.
    I went ahead and drained both EBs. I'm gonna put a drain on these boxes for the next run. A simple bulkhead penetration large enough not to clog.

Asian Haze #1 in the EarthBox showed sex
  • I wasn't able to add water to the EB AVT. She did have some water in the rez. She still had a little water in the rez when I fed them all the other day. It was more important to get her fed vs draining out some water. So I drained her rez and will probally give her some rez water on Sat or Sunday.
    The Asian Haze was ready, so I went ahead and gave her a Gallon and a half. Hopefully she will ready for more by Sat or Sunday. If it's gone by then, I'll go ahead and fully fill the rez. I do know her roots are in the rez. When I filled the rez, her top most new growth drooped a bit from praying............or it could just be from good roots in the wicking area.

I'm not gonna use bokashi for at least the remainder of this run. The compost mites just eat it up before it can do anything! LOL!
    Worms already found the avocados and are already making phone calls for sum "worm dating", :eyebrows:

Birthday july 11th for all indoor grow 2.0
  • REGULAR UPDATE

OUTDOOR GIRLS

Still having some sucking bugs of some sort. Just gonna start spraying Zymes a bit more until my garlic ferment is done. I think most of the activity is at night. I think I need to do a late night spraying.

Mephisto Alien VS Triangle #1 DAY 44 Looking good, but she STILL just hasn't taken off in EB style. I think I just didn't realize how full the rez was from the damn rains. I think that's held her back. If I grow outdoor EBs again, I'm going to get out my old sandbag and hammers or and brake and make some covers. Nothing super elaborate

;
    IMG_20210712_201428078_HDR.jpg

Mephisto Alien VS Triangle #2 DAY 44
    Trucking along nicely

IMG_20210712_201434525_HDR.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #1 DAY 42
    42in tall

Still no sex and that sorta scares me. Just how big is she gonna get?:gassy:

IMG_20210712_201410031_HDR.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #2 DAY 42
    40in tall

Flowering nicely! I think she's gonna be a big girl!:biggrin:
    This is the stand I found locally and thought I'd try it. It looks pretty flexible on how to place the connecting bars. I do wish the bars were 16in instead of 12in.

IMG_20210712_201418836_HDR.jpg

Pinky Tuscadero Auto #1DAY 42 Doing well and starting purple up on the buds and smelling fantastic!!!

IMG_20210712_201337538_HDR.jpg

Pinky Tuscadero Auto #2. DAY 42.............Not very much progress. I assume she is struggling with her roots and too much moisture with the rains.........or he could be just a runt. Her leaves have always been different. I thought of bringing her inside and putting her in the small tent until I'm ready to reverse Stomper, but I just don;t want to bring 'something' inside.
    I do think both Pinkys are better suited for inside. With the lovely smells both are putting out, I'm sure gonna try her inside, maybe the next run.
    IMG_20210712_201345644_HDR.jpg

Fast Buds Bruce Banner .DAY 44 Still growing well, but the rains have still slowed her growth. Another that I'll grow inside!
    IMG_20210712_201354041_HDR.jpg

Fast Buds Wedding Glue DAY 39 Still just cruising along
    IMG_20210712_201359815_HDR.jpg

INDOOR GIRLS
    GONNA CALL JULY 11TH BIRTHDAY FOR ALL.
    All 15gal girls received two solo cups of EWC with some worms
    GROUP PIC!
    IMG_20210712_203314491_HDR.jpg

TWENTY20 VIDAMINTS
    IMG_20210712_202942460_HDR.jpg

MEPHISTO 3BEARS OG

IMG_20210712_202952740_HDR.jpg