OLD REVIEWS Win British Outdoor Auto Mix from UK SeedBank Gorilla Seeds

gorillaseeds

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 19.43.13 1
Win your British Outdoor Auto Mix 2 Seeds from Gorilla Seeds !
There are 2 Prizes available on this post!
We are giving away British Outdoor Auto Mix 2 5 Seeds to each winner. Enter by commenting below! Winners to be announced on 20th March 2021 or thereabouts! Winners will be annonced on the main blog post 1!
To enter please comment on the following 2 statements:
Gorilla Seeds is based in the UK - And when we say “UK”, We meanGreat Britain”! Our warehouse is local so you don’t have to worry about paying for expensive and deadly slow deliveries!
Gorilla Seeds is Fully Loaded - Our warehouse is brimming with stock, more than we’ve ever had before! All your favourites and a great hoard of the more obscure varieties.

After reading the description on the site, I’m really intrigued! I’m in!

The British are coming the British are coming - By Mail or is that Gorilla Post? :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 19.43.13 1
Win your British Outdoor Auto Mix 2 Seeds from Gorilla Seeds !
There are 2 Prizes available on this post!
We are giving away British Outdoor Auto Mix 2 5 Seeds to each winner. Enter by commenting below! Winners to be announced on 20th March 2021 or thereabouts! Winners will be annonced on the main blog post 1!
To enter please comment on the following 2 statements:
Gorilla Seeds is based in the UK - And when we say “UK”, We meanGreat Britain”! Our warehouse is local so you don’t have to worry about paying for expensive and deadly slow deliveries!
Gorilla Seeds is Fully Loaded - Our warehouse is brimming with stock, more than we’ve ever had before! All your favourites and a great hoard of the more obscure varieties.

"Gorilla Seeds is based in the UK" ...but me got 100 sez the beanz will grow in the usa :coffee:

"Gorilla Seeds is Fully Loaded" ...and so am i :drunks: sign me up plz! :jump: ppp

Gorilla Seeds is based in the UK -
Great Britain-------Great Seeds?
Gorilla Seeds is Fully Loaded -
Hopefully not too loaded to ship em out.

Will have to try em out no matter win or not. Cool and rainy sounds like Florida spring time.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring if you ship to the USA. Please consider me.

Noice! What a great start to the outdoor growing season for some grower! lt's "great" that Gorilla Seeds is based in Great Britain. There are plenty of seeds in their fully loaded warehouses to grow the plants to fully load the jars of the growers who choose Gorilla Seeds as their main mean bean source of quality genetics. l'm in to win some of those seeds!

Back