Win Gelato Feminized from Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prize's available on this post!

Not saying they are....maybe it was some scammers out there that got you...it's happened to me.....

Gelato also know as Larry Bird, tastes sweet and fruity…

Copy of Copy of Tastebudz are highly sought after cannabis genetics & are recommmended by Killabez SeedBank!
HOW TO ENTER
We are giving away Gelato Feminized Seeds - 5 feminized seeds for each prize winner. There are 2 prizes available on this platform
Please click on the above image to increase your chance of winning be entering on the four other platforms listed! ( Will all be live in next 24 hours)
All you have to do to enter is comment below with some useful &interesting information on Gelato Seeds!
Winners to be announced on the main competition post (click image above) on the 04th April 2022 or thereabouts on this page - please don’t forget to check back then!
Rules – We can only ship to UK, Europe, USA & Canada & Australia.
Please check the law in your own country before entering – please remember cannabis seeds are for given or sold for collection purposes only since germination of cannabis seeds is illegal is most counties.
Nice1,
BIG G
#GORILLASEEDS!
Please don’t forget to follow us on Twitter & Instagram .
Gelato has become a flagship for quality flavor since its creation in California, and our Gelato Auto is no different. A well-structured stable plant with distinct ice cream flavors, making it a great choice for extractions. And with lab reports boasting up to 26% THC, Gelato is without a doubt the most powerful strains.
Bud Appearance
Frosty, orange pistil covered buds. Boasting a vibrant green color, with orangey golden frosty hairs, these buds will stick to your fingers with even just the lightest touch.
Smoke Report
An uplifting high, giggly and energetic. Great for creative minds looking to overcome writer’s block. If you’re new to smoking you may want to be careful, having a crazy 26% THC this strain will be very potent and can leave some couch-locked: smoke lightly, enjoy the creamy tastes and let the creativity flow within you.
Plant Appearance
A rich green plant, that’s crystal-covered leaves will sparkle under the sun or grow lights. A more Indica-like structure, quite stocky and with lots of compact buds. As it approaches the end of its cycle you’ll see it cover itself in orange pistils

These are some of the things I can tell everyone about gelato auto that I know and experienced

Got this in my mailbox this morning, they beat the Spanish seed bank I use from within EU by 2 weeks (7 days flat). However i couldn't find any info on the actual seed company that made them on their site there isn't any info on King Gelato?

20220412_121616.jpg

Last edited:
Got this in my mailbox this morning, they beat the Spanish seed bank I use from within EU by 2 weeks (7 days flat). However i couldn't find any info on the actual seed company that made them on their site there isn't any info on King Gelato?

View attachment 1444379

Only info I found:

growdiaries.com/seedbank/feminized-seeds/king-gelato

Perhaps a discontinued strain?

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 1444379
You got yours I havnt yet I live in USA that make a difference?

@gorillaseeds I entered the last contest, and since I didn't win I decided to buy your seeds instead.

I placed an order through your webpage, and was given false bank routing information!

I wrote several emails over the course of a month that have gone unanswered.
Is it possible you transposed the number? @gorillaseeds has been around a long time and I don't see any need for them to do anything shady! @gorillaseeds needs to respond to this because we care about our members.

I printed out their information, took it to my bank, and the bank manager said the number is wrong.

View attachment 1444379
Are they photo or auto?

I got some blackberry I will be popping here in a couple weeks excited for it. Herd lots of good thing and it won the autoflower cup. Cant go wrong if you ask me.

Back