Cultiuana Lighting Test 2022 WWWillie runs the CT 660 from Cultiuana a review and show grow.

From this afternoon. Good things are happening I can feel it in the air.

5CEA9CE1-AAA3-4BBD-9FC8-600696AD4B5E.jpeg

@Cultiuana

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey now,
Calling this Sunday officially week one. The plants are right at 9 days out of the dirt. Everything is smooth sailing at this point!

Last edited:
Looking good!
i like the plushies hanging out on the light :crying: I'm going to have to copy you again and put some funko pop figurines on mine

Looking good!
i like the plushies hanging out on the light :crying: I'm going to have to copy you again and put some funko pop figurines on mine
Thanks for noticing. They represent my estranged children. Billy is Felix and my daughters nick name is Bee so the bee is for her. Funkos are cool.

Hey Now,
Made a video last night, watched it this morning. No way am I posting that! I’ll try again tonight. In the meantime enjoy this picture from the security camera. It’s 21 days from when they first showed.
458B0D19-6628-4AA8-8A1B-E108734C65CD.jpeg

Hey Now,
Made a video last night, watched it this morning. No way am I posting that! I’ll try again tonight. In the meantime enjoy this picture from the security camera. It’s 21 days from when they first showed.
View attachment 1514180

Got a Lovely Vigor @wwwillie ...Green and Healthy....just the way I Like them...:growing:

Mrs. WWW and I have not been at our best health wise these last few months. I am pleased to report that things are beginning to look up and we are getting back to our lives. Slowly but we are getting back to the things we enjoy and for me that means my gardens!!
Speaking of gardens, my last grow was just awful. Due to the problem mentioned above I was not able to take care of it. Fortunately I have a good set-up. The light from @Cultiuana I think was responsible for the decent enough product, that, along with the automation for environment made it so I got at least something. Nothing I would want to show anyone, much less attempt to show this great light and what it's capable of!!

Well, I am looking forward to seeing you at full strength again. Glad to hear things are moving the right direction.

Back