Cultiuana Lighting Test 2022 WWWillie runs the CT 660 from Cultiuana a review and show grow.

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey now,
A little behind the times. Haven’t been feeling well but these days every one been out for something or other. And here we are.
I did the unboxing video today and will be installing it the garden tonight. Have been setting up for a new auto run. Looking forward to see what this beauty can do! If you want some serious details and great pictures check out @Zeromitch great thread here:

My unboxing for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Hey now,
A little behind the times. Haven’t been feeling well but these days every one been out for something or other. But here we are.
I did the unboxing video today and will be installing it the garden tonight. Have been setting up for a new auto run. Looking forward to see what this beauty can do! If you want some serious details and great pictures check out @Zeromitch great thread here:
My unboxing for your viewing pleasure.

That's a big light and I wonder if that would fit in a 4x4 tent also I look forward to seeing it in action bro :d5::d5:

That's a big light and I wonder if that would fit in a 4x4 tent also I look forward to seeing it in action bro :d5::d5:
It fits the 4x4, perfectly I'd say. no dim/shade spots in my 4x4 now :woohoo1:
@Cultiuana made a very good light, i wonder how it performs in a 5x5 tent. i don't have a 5x5 (yet) :eyebrows:

Here’s a few stills from yesterday.
Dimmer knob and external controller port.
F6E8E903-DC71-4350-A6AB-17F177A21569.jpeg

Odds and sods from the goodie box. Ratchet hangers, plug connector, and US adapter.
EFBA2B1C-9730-48D9-8A6B-24BC51CF75A1.jpeg

The power cord and connector. This matches the one that came in the box above.
E7D2B6BE-5A6B-4642-9F2A-F23FA6C967F0.jpeg

Closeup of a light bar.
E7C43AF4-611A-48A6-A794-922614F53D38.jpeg

Good things coming. Watch this space!! (Sorry about the mess!)
F428928A-285D-4197-BA10-A5254099F9CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Officially installed in the garden. Have a couple clones gifted by one of my boys. Still getting ready, making up some fresh pots tomorrow for putting beans in this weekend. Want to build my new humidifier first and let the pots settle too.
09E5C0C4-B509-425F-A5D7-AFD41A42F705.jpeg
33B84DD1-48DF-4876-A38B-51112D341EF6.jpeg

Hey now,
Here we are finally. Had some vacation in there for a bit. Took some time off from work, internet, etc. read some books, listened to music, filled a dumpster, the usual. Most of my staff a has been out for vacay or sick so works had my attention too. Finally put a fork in it and here I am. Put some beans in the dirt and getting ready to go. Here’s a quick vid.

Official start of Cultiuana S&G
Hey now,
Here we are finally. Had some vacation in there for a bit. Took some time off from work, internet, etc. read some books, listened to music, filled a dumpster, the usual. Most of my staff a has been out for vacay or sick so works had my attention too. Finally put a fork in it and here I am. Put some beans in the dirt and getting ready to go. Here’s a quick vid.

Looking good @wwwillie

Week 1
We are ready to rock and roll. The beans have popped, 8 out of 10 so far, not to bad really. We have various pots going some are regulars so there’s more than one in hopes of a girl. All felt pots using a mix of soils, basically what I had about and some recycled from the last grow. As always with autos I use a red cup sized spot of seed starter so they’re not in the hot soil. The pots have been prepped with some benes and liquid bone meal.
Okay, on to the light. Currently it’s 36 or so inches from the tops of the pots running at 80% power. Everyone seems happy. Looking forward to a great grow. Hope to get it all dialed in and grow some nice plants.

The @Cultiuana light is pretty sweet. It runs nicely cool. I’ll get some temps on it when I find my gun?!? But it feels warm not hot. It’s a good size but not to heavy, I’ll have to check the specs for the weight. The one thing I really like about this light is the lack of obvious drivers! They must be small and built into the arms, very cool. Let’s see how the plants like it, shall we?

Back