Indoor kfigerm tries his best

day 8 BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles
I got covid again and I can't sleep atm. I just got an Idea.
I stumbeld over @Drownomatic running grow and decided to give you the opportunity for a sidy by side, cos i started just some days later. I hope that's OK for everyone.
This won't be a battle, remember, this is the boring thread. And my pics can't compete anyway.
Just a opportunity to follow two pyramid grows at a time with different cultivars.
Also I want to remember you of the test grows by @The Iconoclast in hies thread. If anyone lost it due to the new link-structure.

so here are the ladies today.
2023-03-30-232955_002.jpeg

Specs: today first soaked with 3,5-3-0-2 (NPK 16-7-21) EC 1000 PH 5.8 DLI 30

Cheers!

Last edited:
day 16 BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles - 10 year badge
I just got noticed, that I got my 10 year badge. Thanks to whoever takes the responsibility for me feeling older now :what?:
Though it is not monday, and it is easter I throw a pic at you.
Runtz now in the middle.
2023-04-07-102438_002.jpeg

Have a good time!
Cheers!

And for those who like to see something nearly egg shaped I share a pic of the nuggets of the Wedding cake of the last grow. now cured for about a month.
I like her and will grow her again, still have some beans. But the taste isn't my favourite...thats a thing with those trich packed flowers.
It was a anjoyable grow.
2023-04-07-104120_002.jpeg

happy easter everybody!
Cheers!

day 20 BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles
Hope you all had some nice easter days.
todays pictures show some progress since last pic. had to rearrange them, now the runts is in the back, scc right and ws left.
Both just topped before the shot was taken.
Again very dense plants and little distance between the branches.
But nothing to worry about.
I will continue to do nothing but feed like before, but now a little stronger at ec 1200 -1300.
2023-04-11-091352_002.jpeg

Have a nice week,

cheers!

Well, the ride has just started, but i am confident it will work out. I think this time i will again test the max input if nutes of those pyramids, because they will suck like hell once the stretch starts. The fan leaves of ws and scc are grown nicely bigger than my hands and rival those of the ultimate...this sounds promising, but means "trouble" at the same time. Eather way, I'll try to tackle it.:woohoo1:

Some more single shots for you.

the "small" runtz, really creeping along and showing not normal growth - something is going on.
2023-04-11-191313_002.jpeg

strawberry cheesecake - the branches reached over the main stem - topped.
2023-04-11-191313_003.jpeg

watermelon skittles presents the massive fans. getting dense in there, leaves fight for space.
2023-04-11-191313_004.jpeg

cheers!

Back