Indoor kfigerm tries his best

final takedown day 112
so this night i was busy cutting down and washing the last think different. Rodelization already set in and i found a lot of developing seed but no ambers. I thought I'd stop it at this point, cos also the mites were getting too busy and only three colas were not coveres with webs.
So I took her down
2023-03-12-185311_002.jpeg

work set in to get the leafs separated from the foxtails. After that i drowned them in tap water with little soap to kill everything off. After 2 hours i washed all well in ro water to get all the mess out and broke all down to buds pre dried all in the spinner and and lay it into the tent with 100% airflow and all fans on and dehumifier set to 50% for half a day to get all water out. Put all in brown paper bags now to dry slowly for the coming week.
I guess it will still be some good weed to vape.

Cheers!

a barneys farm threesome is ahead
Hi,
so we are heading into a barneys farm only run this time. The Tent will be cleaned and all prepared this weekend, so the seedlings can move in next week.
The were just put into water for a good soak.
There will be
- strawberry cheesecake auto
- watermelon zkittlez auto
- and the new "reference" the runtz auto
So just for the recort seed to water march 16.
nothing to see for now, stay tuned for monday.

Cheers!

result last grow and outlook
So I was just doing the sum and there were 50g (x2/x3 for "normal" bud) watercure from the td, 180g from the other td and 186g from the wedding cake.
This is the only thrill i want in a grow :) so i'm trying to keep all calm and cozy again.
...and those pyramids help a lot in the game.

This coming run there will all be fresh - no recycled stuff, everything all-new.
I think/hope i have the nutes now dialed in.
So if everything goes well and there will be a stretch this time (mostly indicas, so i don't know) they may grow out the tent, don't hope so.
There will be again two "away" periods, but I am very confident all will play out as boring as before.

stay tuned for the first pics of the babies in the coming days.

Cheers!

Hi,
- strawberry cheesecake auto
- watermelon zkittlez auto
- and the new "reference" the runtz auto

daaamn that sounds delicious!

day 1
so the ladies show up and lets call this day one.
They were raised in the cubes first in a warm and damp place. Today the taproot of the "tallest" went through the cube so i soaked the pyramids and set all up.
soaked them with the new nute mix now - ahoh 3 part + handmade 5%N+0,1%Mg
7G-6M-0B-2N
which gives NPK 16-7-21
with ro water and tap water mixed 1:4
PH 5.8
EC 1300 - yes, they tell you to soak with a good amount of nutes and it works
sprinkled some mycos between cube and pyramid

this time i give a double layer of pebbles below to give even more space for roots - in the last grows the roots were perfectly healthy so I decided they can handle more (time in) runoff and take advantage of more downward growth. Sprinkled some mineral magic over them before i placed the soaked pyramids ontop.

this should be enough for a good start. This time i hope all is dialed in.
Well one thing is already messed up - i mixed two seeds, so i don't know which is which now.
I know the strawberry cheesecake is the one that raised the head first. I'll have to find out which is which, though i think the middle is the watermelon skittlez and the left is the runtz. We'll see.

kindergarden
2023-03-22-122252_002.jpeg

setup complete for handwatering the next weeks.
2023-03-22-122400_002.jpeg

today is day 1 (+5 from soak)

"boring, eh?"
"hope so!"

Cheers!

day 5 BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles
The last Days I only kept the pyramids moist with some water sprayed on them. The ladies have a nice and slow take off.
Here's the first pic of all showing their first leaves, now on day 5.
2023-03-27-200159.jpeg

it is always nice too see the delicate and tiny newborns. All the maternal care is done by the pyramids and I as a good father watch them grow up and give them the right direction from time.
So lets get laid back and watch them grow with confidence.

Cheers!

Yap! they are good tools to keep all cozy, boring and "quiet".
I hope this grow will be as nice as the other ones before with those little housekeepers minus the mess ;-)
I would never go back to anything else, the just fit my style and mode. Never would want bigger plants in my setup than these pyramids grow. The Ultimate in the second last grow was a good show off of what can be done with the pyramids.

Cheers!

Back