Indoor kfigerm tries his best

Looking very nice. Pyramids must be working for you.

Pyramid power
Yap, they work, and talking about a cool grow, I like @Little-Leopard s latest grow very much and he deserves some reps and love for his work with the !small! pyramids. Also a very cool and clean setup.
They pop up here and there and whoever uses them has decent results it seems.
If there'll be not another invention I'll stick to them forevaaaa.

cheers!

day 26 BF runtz, strawberry cheesecake and watermelon skittles
So I don't know what to post...but I think the boredom will have a little pause.
Well, working on them is still boring.
They showed sex some days ago and i switched feed to

NPK 8-6-12
4-5-5-4 or alternate mix for bigger res 14-8-5-8 - which makes me more comfortasble regarding the balanced use of the different nute parts

at EC 1300, PH 5.9

but I will have to raise it to 1600 on the big girls. The small is very happy with EC 1300.
Feeding twice a day those big ladies, the small one just daily

The runtz as a new "standard" seems to have been a god choice, cos they are most like I expect a "normal" grow.
She is at 30cm today and I would call her normal.

But look:
2023-04-17-173641_004.jpeg

you see the runtz?...shes in the back...here you see her better - right plant at this angle
2023-04-17-173641_002.jpeg

the ssc and ws were already spread out a bit and plucked some leaves to get more light into them. They now stand both at 40+ cm - and the stretch is still to come.
Ultimate was higher, but the fanleaves of these both have outgrown the big one of the ultimate.
So IF i have everything dialed in as I expect now I will have some hard work on them.
The structure looks much better this time on all and I think this will be a nice stacked box.

watching them is not boring at all...with all that expectations and promises. Now I am again in the stage to not mess up anything. That's uneasy.

Keep your fingers crossed for me and my stoner brain and fingers

:cheers:

Cheers!

thanks @Sawney_bean. I expected, better I hoped (to not sound over selfconfident) I got the nutes dialed in now, but I didn't expect this growth on those two. I hoped for an even canopy and not to have split reservoirs.
But the big girls need more and the small one has far enough for now..but perhaps she will catch up. She'll have to fight for her spot anyway. Good that i planned only 3 plants+place for dehumifier this time.

Cheers!

Grow and learn mate. A learning process always makes us better and more efficient to tackle the next grow. :d5:
Happy day's mate as you're grow is performing and producing and I only see good things.

a short intermission.
they responded well on the higher Feed, but I decided to push N up again a little today.
So i gave them npk 10-6-12 with my mix adapted to 14-8-5-10...and EC 1800 - just for the two bigger ladies in the front. Runtz chugging along and happy with 1300 and normal mix - is ~37 cm.
looks today - both in the front at ~46 cm

2023-04-18-175814_003.jpeg

and i rearranged them
2023-04-18-175814_002.jpeg

Cheers!

happy 420
a lot of off-schedule this week. Happy 420 everybodey!
I dressed the ladies up...well actually i stripped them a little..less leaves, more light down now.
the small one was also hit with a 1800 EC flush today. Fed her while i took some pics and so it happened that the first spillover to drain happened - I heard it dripping down, so they consume what goes in, no runoff except (accidentally) today.
now the watermelon skittles takes the lead with 55cm then the strawberry cheesecake at 52 and the runtz at approx 45cm.
2023-04-20-091806_003.jpeg
2023-04-20-091806_004.jpeg
2023-04-20-091806_002.jpeg

:pass:

Cheers!

a lot of off-schedule this week. Happy 420 everybodey!
I dressed the ladies up...well actually i stripped them a little..less leaves, more light down now.
the small one was also hit with a 1800 EC flush today. Fed her while i took some pics and so it happened that the first spillover to drain happened - I heard it dripping down, so they consume what goes in, no runoff except (accidentally) today.
now the watermelon skittles takes the lead with 55cm then the strawberry cheesecake at 52 and the runtz at approx 45cm.
View attachment 1585357View attachment 1585356View attachment 1585355
:pass:

Cheers!
Looking healthy mate. Happy 4/20

Back