Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Made more topical food & dermatological grade cannabis oil. Roots, stems, shake, flower (anvil,vanilla latte, Bigfoot glue and Trizzlers) and some grapeseed oil. Excellent topical rub, massage oil and cooking oil! It has so many great benefits for so many people.

Plants all look great. Tell me more about this oil you make? If you have a minute. Is it fermented or just a blend of all the plant parts?

I used
Plants all look great. Tell me more about this oil you make? If you have a minute. Is it fermented or just a blend of all the plant parts?
Grapeseed Oil and infuse it for 8 hrs at 160-165f in the Magic Butter Machine. I use all parts of multiple strains. Roots, stem, trim, flowers. Once done I filter it and store in a dark cool place. Can last for years if stored well.

Day 90
Harvesting the Knows Candy a real chunky girl
@Twenty20 Adam
CC01D659-9CC2-450C-98B0-7DF2B0391EEC.jpeg

4ADDA734-F579-41CF-BA39-CDCB741DCDBB.jpeg

Last edited:
I have all the first tier tops cutdown and in the dryer. I will typically wait 2-4 days longer on the rest of the plant so it can get some good lighting on that lower 1/2 the plant. Smells really fruity, piney, sweet and tart with almost a eye watering kind of soft gas. I call my home office when drying “The Gas Chamber”

Day 71
Spotless is getting to top heavy and needing support. I’ve run this outdoors and indoors and seems to need more support in the tent. The branches that fell were behind the netting where it’s tough to reach. I snipped them off and into the dryer.
3A657AD3-E49A-49E2-9CFE-BC77204ED0D6.jpeg
7EAF671C-56DD-42DD-B4AF-6F4B6FAB8373.jpeg

Day 73
6CFC0E7C-80B2-41A0-83E5-FE4B55371B16.jpeg
Had
3AD64425-9AC6-4234-BAF0-D3986B26739E.jpeg
to start harvesting the Spotless Mind in the back. It got so heavy with resin it was flopping over everywhere. It’s so sticky gooey and oozing with resin. So glad I have three dryers because I have one and a half full and it’s going to take all three.

The x750 is being delayed in shipping and won’t be here till mid to end of march. So I’ll just clean up the tent after this run and wait till it arrives. Probably buy a 9” fan for in the tent too and that would be all the upgrades I planned for the 4x4. Can’t think of anything else I could possible do? Lol

Knows Candy pulled 174g of nice crystal bud. A little loose and still have some small lowers left to harvest which I will toss into my freezer bag for when I decide to do another hash or oil run.
image.jpg

Back