Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Spring 2023 Grow
Started popping those beans today and added the SSSC N Dragon Fuel to the list and will run it in the middle in a one gal container.
E33C5C48-710F-40E1-A2C7-8A5902CC98CB.jpeg
3E6A1186-19AB-472A-9939-32DE2E3193E8.jpeg

Have the system all fired and warming up. Just need to add in the Co2 tank once we get close to flowering. I have all three AC infinity S6 oscillating fans on setting 8 running too. Veg is 25% power right now and once I have the seedlings up for 7 days it’s up to 50% then on week two its 75>100%
D273AD8D-1102-4CF4-B8C1-C0143160D51F.jpeg

I’m testing the lighting and at 100% veg & flower spectrums with no humidifier it was running at 80F and 38% humidity. The in-line is setup on auto and seemed to do a good job venting off the heat. I lowered the T/H probe to around 4ft off the floor to see how it runs for a day without pots or soil or added humidity. It’s a great point I didn’t think about and each run is a different learning adventure.
It's definitely hard to learn a new set up. I got like 1 more run to finish up in my old set up then I'll be going from a 2x4x5 tent to a 12 x 12 x 8 room, I imagine there will be a pretty big learning curve with that. You're new set up looks amazing, nice job.

It's definitely hard to learn a new set up. I got like 1 more run to finish up in my old set up then I'll be going from a 2x4x5 tent to a 12 x 12 x 8 room, I imagine there will be a pretty big learning curve with that. You're new set up looks amazing, nice job.
Thanks Jean-O ! I’m really trying to keep as much of the system outside of the tent. Looking to move the humidifier outside to if it make sense. Just adding in 4 cuft of (field density) soil took the humidity up from 35% to 70%. So I def need some roots in those pots sucking up the moisture. So I’m still thinking about it…

That’s got to be pretty exciting that big room, that is a considerable change. Bigger everything for sure 😝 that 8ft ceiling will be nice. Can’t wait to see some pics.

Thanks Jean-O ! I’m really trying to keep as much of the system outside of the tent. Looking to move the humidifier outside to if it make sense. Just adding in 4 cuft of (field density) soil took the humidity up from 35% to 70%. So I def need some roots in those pots sucking up the moisture. So I’m still thinking about it…

That’s got to be pretty exciting that big room, that is a considerable change. Bigger everything for sure 😝 that 8ft ceiling will be nice. Can’t wait to see some pics.
What do you have planned this year for the outdoor? I'm pretty excited to gather info on my selections for this year. I love being outside. I have a ton of branches I need to chip up for mulch from this last ice storm we had here. It topped a bunch of my trees which was actually a good thing cause I had a few that were shading my garden that are no longer an issue lol.

You got a free trim from the ice ⛈️ very nice!! Lol I know I’m going to run mostly mold and mildew resistant strains. I haven’t picked which one of yours I’ll run outside yet and definitely going to run a 304 from Full Duplex. 2020 sent me some interesting seeds too as well as another member. I’m changing the yard location this year to the far north side of the house so I get more southern sunlight.

I've found that blocking the early morning sun helps to keep condensation from forming on the plants and helps keep PM and mold from forming on them a little bit.

That’s interesting way to deal with it.. We’re typically in the 40-70% humidity here in the summer and very hard to avoid in the fall when we go 80-90%. I’ve go so far as to put a 18” oscillating fan outside by the plants to increase air flow which has helped to minimize the problem if I do it early enough.

Back