Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 76
IMG_5342.jpeg
humbolt sour d - big long colas
IMG_5341.jpeg

Humbolt dream queen

FYI the Strawberry Popesicle is fire shit. Barely dry and not even harsh and full of fruity flavor. I’m gonna pick up a few more packs at multiverse if they have any left.

Strawberry Popesicle Results
75 days sprout to harvest
1 hr harvest time to wet trim
72 hrs in the Herbsnow drying
150g dry grade A+
Grown in BioLive 365 soil and had to feed in flower to offset what the soil had to offer. Would grow this again next grow for sure in more fertile soil.
IMG_5349.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg
IMG_5347.jpeg
IMG_5346.jpeg

Day 82
My long term game plan this grow to top and train and keep shorter worked well. Really nice solid colas that are bulking up really good. The Bioag Ful-Humic really helped to solve the issues I was seeing with the premature fading and round that out with OverDrive to bump the PK has day 82 looking nice.
IMG_5363.jpeg

Blue Dog Revisited- @Jean-O pulled the big bag out to give some to family and man did we get the catpiss 🦨 terps after curing for a few months! I hear shit, piss and fouls smells are gonna be poopular in 2024 😝

Blue Dog Smoke Report
Smells of catpiss skunk come to mind. Very citrus 🍊 flavors and slight pine. Nice and smooth after curing for several months. The effects are immediate and creep up on you to the point where after 5-10 mins you find yourself so high it’s on the verge of being psychedelic and playing cards or games can be a real challenge. Nice relaxed but uplighting body effect too. Definitely a heavy hitter and worthy of a space in the tent! @Jean-O Nice job!!

Back