Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Smells of catpiss skunk come to mind. Very citrus 🍊 flavors and slight pine. Nice and smooth after curing for several months. The effects are immediate and creep up on you to the point where after 5-10 mins you find yourself so high it’s on the verge of being psychedelic and playing cards or games can be a real challenge. Nice relaxed but uplighting body effect too. Definitely a heavy hitter and worthy of a space in the tent! @Jean-O Nice job!!
Excellent info. Interesting aroma with the cat piss Skunk. Definitely glad to hear you enjoyed it as I always have. Hopefully when I get the new grow room built I'll be able to run different styles of grows to see different phenotypic expressions like you had here.

Excellent info. Interesting aroma with the cat piss Skunk. Definitely glad to hear you enjoyed it as I always have. Hopefully when I get the new grow room built I'll be able to run different styles of grows to see different phenotypic expressions like you had here.
Yes been very interesting because I wasn’t expecting that after having it cure for awhile. Drc still retained its sweet skunky smell after almost two years.

The Dream Queen produced!! Shorter plant than last time but the topping and training paid off with 250gr dried trimmed bud! The best yield so far from any true autoflower at 90 days that I have run indoors our outdoors. Couple shots of the lowers I let go longer being wet trimmed for the dryer 3 days ago.
IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg

She's stacked heavy! Nice job.
We had a big power outage yesterday and the temps hit into the 40’s inside the garage (17f outside) so I’m not sure how it will be. I’m sure it will do fine and watered it really good just before that but might have to have someone stop by and water it for me.

Uber canceled on me 2x this morning and had to put snow chains on the truck and drive me and the wife to the airport…. Tea line was 11/2hrs long at 5am and they only had like one line open for the longest because couldn’t make it to work and the max line was shutdown to the airport. Luckily the fueling truck was frozen and they had to do something to it which delayed our flight long enough for us to get on before they closed the doors. Right now I’m 1hr out from Hawaii and some warm and well deserved weather.

Back