Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

OG Auto - This girl hasn't been topped and is just eating up this hot soil mix. Barely a sign of burn or N toxicity on Day 27. Starting to flower.

View attachment 1417335

Vanilla Latte - This one hasn't been affected by the hot soil mix much at all. Topped and moving into flower.
View attachment 1417336
Magic Melon - This one has shown a Phos Def and reacted to the hot soil too with a little claw leaf and tip burn.
View attachment 1417337
Popesicle - This one hasn't like the hot soil at all and and you can see the tip burn and skinny leafs.
View attachment 1417338
Trizzlers - Showing a little tip burn here and there. I started in with some Bloom Ferments and hi P bat guano powder as this one is full speed ahead with the flowering and starting to stretch.
View attachment 1417340

I feel like the lighting is perfect in the tent with the 315w CMH and 4 AutoCobs. All level with each other and about 36" above the canopy. I will not be adjusting them during this grow which should finish end of March start of April.

Nice grow. What light temp are you using in the cmh?

@Growtogrow I’m running the 3100 k bulb. Did you notice a difference when you guys swapped out for the 4k? I was actually thinking of trying the 4k bulb to mix the spectrum more with the cobs 3500k. But I think the 3100k bulb with the 3500k is probably just right.

Last edited:
Day 33
The stretch is on with a little defoil and leaf tucking.
01C63E28-23D3-4315-8C91-C617C37B50CE.jpeg
68C22C42-3727-4819-B166-75EAD32C3C64.jpeg

@Growtogrow I’m running the 3100 k bulb. Did you notice a difference when you guys swapped out for the 4k? I was actually thinking of trying the 4k bulb to mix the spectrum more with the cobs 3500k. But I think the 3100k bulb with the 3500k is probably just right.

I didn't get the E-Push to your call. ?

Well you know I do a little bit of light experiments here and there. But I've found that the more Red Spectrum causes the plant to stretch a lot.
So I'm doing something a little different with what I'm doing in this particular grow. I started out with a 2 week veg with the 41k bulbs. but switched over to the 3000k at flip to 12/12. so the plant stretches a lot. then at 3 weeks into flower I will switch over to the 41k or 42k bulbs and leave the far red LEDs on. I found that the more blue Spectrum gives the plant a little more trikes a little more flavor and more dense buds.
I'm experimenting with this one a lot. I'm going to continue to experiment with these MG-25 plants that I'm working with cuz I can get a lot of them every time that the guy I work for rotate the crop he always makes extra clones just in case some of them died he's runs 36 plants per crop. So I can always get a few of these plants over the next few probably over the next year anyways. So I can perform at least two or three good tests with this particular cut that comes from exactly the same cut. All identical clones . So it'll be pretty good test for me to run with some of these recipes I've got in my head and trying to work out.
But it looks like where at in growth 31k bulb that you're running is a good runner for flowering and would be the normal.

@Growtogrow Very interesting and will keep checking your log to see how that's coming along. My array would look like the photo above with the Cobs @3500k and the center @ 3100k. I have had good luck flowering with the cobs alone and also with the 3100K and the cobs. Might be interesting to shut the cobs off all together and run a 4200k for the final weeks to see how that comes out. I have some genetics that are very consistent that I would do two runs with to validate.

Day 37
Trizzlers takes the leed!
B84A58F8-8AF8-4563-B10B-1AED62597B4F.jpeg

Popesicle
8250AA97-38A6-40A0-9E50-5FBD10E86961.jpeg

Vanilla Latte
F575D7AD-2F47-4450-9E01-934A7C9C0841.jpeg

the new home co2 mix is a co2 bomb (2c sugar 1Teaspoon Baking soda and Red star Bakers yeast) and added in an exhale to make sure and try that product.

topped off the bags with rice hulls. To help the soil biology and moisture. Thanks @FullDuplex

Day 40
FCD746BB-2FD8-40FE-9CD5-AE0AB2B7C5AC.jpeg

top left Magic Melon is just starting to flower and looking like it going to stack really nice.

bottom left Trizzlers is looking really nice. I’d run this again and again.

everything is pulling a little this and that. So the bloom watering a have had roots Ca Mag , bloom ferment, soy aminos, Humic acid, king krab, Bigfoot Black and a drop here and there of growers secret.

Center Popesicle who who the night owl is always great.

lower right OG auto got Lst and defoil a little. I ran this outdoors before and it yielded 61gr dry flower.

upper right Vanilla Latte is a shaping up nicely. I ran this outdoors before and it yielded 159gr dry premium flower.

Last edited:
View attachment 1420537
top left Magic Melon is just starting to flower and looking like it going to stack really nice.

bottom left Trizzlers is looking really nice. I’d run this again and again.

everything is pulling a little this and that. So the bloom watering a have had roots Ca Mag , bloom ferment, soy aminos, Humic acid, king krab, Bigfoot Black and a drop here and there of growers secret.

Center Popesicle who who the night owl is always great.

lower right OG auto got Lst and defoil a little. I ran this outdoors before and it yielded 61gr dry flower.

upper right Vanilla Latte is a shaping up nicely. I ran this outdoors before and it yielded 159gr dry premium flower.

Beautiful plants m8. Great job :d5: :worship:

Back