12/12 from seed?

Appreciate your info., I’m going to switch to 20/4 next grow like u & see if my avg stays the same...running photos & autos current grow (switched lighting to 13/11 @ photo day 15 & autos were day 26 & already flowering by design timing. All doing great , autos flowering the same as 24/0 previously & 2 photos pre-flowering in 7 days surprisingly-4 others are not.
(I use Happy Frog Ocean Forest & Miracle Grow seed starter- quite honestly live the MG seed starter not lost a bean yet). Feed with Orchid Food Nuits (high P-K) & Molasses now, switch to P-K later after week 6.
Some articles I’ve read mention feeding larger amounts of P-K early to promote faster flowering as long as u are using “hot soil”, which Ocean Forest is...comments welcomed pos or neg !!!
I prefer to have total control on what I put in, a true dictator lol. I only use preloaded if need to, all I have. If I do I use a mix of HF/OF/Coco loco at 40/30/30. I like Happy Frog more not as "hot". I only have run auto as of today so cant speak on photo schedule. I would not run them in the same room, I would pick auto or photo but that's me.

May be an oddball, but I run every seedling, auto and photo, 24/0 for 3 weeks, then move to a flower tent on 12/12. Been doing it for years.
My first auto grows 15 yrs ago were in a winter flower room running 12/12. While autos can take 24/0, doesn't mean they require it.
When I get 2-3 oz per plant out of 2-3 ltr pots under 12/12, I see no reason to run any different. I find that environment control makes more difference than more light.

I popped some seeds from some bagweed I had bought. It was good stuff so I have the seeds at about a week or so and once I know our weather isn't going to freeze and they get a bit bigger, I'm going to plant them outside and just let the go and see what happens.

I prefer to have total control on what I put in, a true dictator lol. I only use preloaded if need to, all I have. If I do I use a mix of HF/OF/Coco loco at 40/30/30. I like Happy Frog more not as "hot". I only have run auto as of today so cant speak on photo schedule. I would not run them in the same room, I would pick auto or photo but that's me.
You r right on, I’ll not mix Autos/Photos again...time schedule won’t be to far apart since I flowered the Photos early, but 13/11 lighting I don’t like.
Maybe someday I’ll make my own plant soil!!!

May be an oddball, but I run every seedling, auto and photo, 24/0 for 3 weeks, then move to a flower tent on 12/12. Been doing it for years.
My first auto grows 15 yrs ago were in a winter flower room running 12/12. While autos can take 24/0, doesn't mean they require it.
When I get 2-3 oz per plant out of 2-3 ltr pots under 12/12, I see no reason to run any different. I find that environment control makes more difference than more light.
thnx for the post,,,so i'd say your using 1 gal pots ?
sounds like your autos are on 12/12 & you avg 2-3 oz per plant ?
(can I ask you what auto strain you find as your highest yielder ?)
I use pretty good soil, 3-gal fabric pots , 45 watt per sq ft, and good nuits with molasses and I avg 1.8oz with Pineapple Express being my highest yield at 2.1--2.4 0z)
If u have time to confirm the above questions Id appreciate it. THANK YOU :weed:

thnx for the post,,,so i'd say your using 1 gal pots ?
sounds like your autos are on 12/12 & you avg 2-3 oz per plant ?
(can I ask you what auto strain you find as your highest yielder ?)
I use pretty good soil, 3-gal fabric pots , 45 watt per sq ft, and good nuits with molasses and I avg 1.8oz with Pineapple Express being my highest yield at 2.1--2.4 0z)
If u have time to confirm the above questions Id appreciate it. THANK YOU :weed:
Glad to answer. My last few rounds have actually been 2 ltr pots...Sure makes my bag of biobizz last longer.
I currently have 3 photos and 3 autos blooming ...all on 12/12.
My last harvest was a 2.7 oz dinafem auto white widow xxl that was fimmed and grew in the classic Christmas tree shape. Hard to pick a fav as I grow a wide range just for variety and keep the tribe happy but prefer strains that don't stretch much. Fastbuds GSC was last years fav...
I grow in biobizz light mix, with biobizz nutes very conservatively....under cobs and led...45w sf.
My yeilds doubled after upgrading my lighting and automating my intake and exhaust, which in turn made me a couch potato and looking for a new hobby!
Simple does work but my best technique is leaving the plants alone.
Just holler if ya need more.

Glad to answer. My last few rounds have actually been 2 ltr pots...Sure makes my bag of biobizz last longer.
I currently have 3 photos and 3 autos blooming ...all on 12/12.
My last harvest was a 2.7 oz dinafem auto white widow xxl that was fimmed and grew in the classic Christmas tree shape. Hard to pick a fav as I grow a wide range just for variety and keep the tribe happy but prefer strains that don't stretch much. Fastbuds GSC was last years fav...
I grow in biobizz light mix, with biobizz nutes very conservatively....under cobs and led...45w sf.
My yeilds doubled after upgrading my lighting and automating my intake and exhaust, which in turn made me a couch potato and looking for a new hobby!
Simple does work but my best technique is leaving the plants alone.
Just holler if ya need more.

Great I guess those xxl pack on more beef... :smokeit::thanks:

Back