12/12 from seed?

I just ran biobizz light mix and Megacrop, what was your ph? Mine was like 4.9 after mixing nutrients but had to use ph+, but not supposed to use it with biobizz. Biobizz has a ph +/- but cant find for sale in the US, at least yet.
You can always use Apple Cider vinegar to lower ph. I have a bottle on hand.

You can always use Apple Cider vinegar to lower ph. I have a bottle on hand.
No, I need it up not down lol. That's where I was stuck, only ph I could find was 6.2 so was trying to get to that from 4.9. I emailed them and they said the soil wouldnt buffer that much and they have a ph up, but I cant find it in the states. The grow was over at that point got a good yield, 1 girl was 7+ oz's but something was off. I think it was using non organic ph up. It will mess with organic soils. So with the amount of ph up I had to put in I'm sure it had an adverse effect.

There is also a thing called daily light integral or DLI. It is the amount of light absorbed over a given time. So if a plant can absorb 24 hours worth of light in 12 hours which is unlikely but growth would be equal. I started some autos while finishing up some photos on 12/12 and I noticed better root growth and more vigor when switching to 20/4 after about ten days and bigger plants in the end. I don’t really know why but try it you will see.

No, I need it up not down lol. That's where I was stuck, only ph I could find was 6.2 so was trying to get to that from 4.9. I emailed them and they said the soil wouldnt buffer that much and they have a ph up, but I cant find it in the states. The grow was over at that point got a good yield, 1 girl was 7+ oz's but something was off. I think it was using non organic ph up. It will mess with organic soils. So with the amount of ph up I had to put in I'm sure it had an adverse effect.
I’ve used baking soda. But now have some organic ph up from Nectar for the Gods

I’ve used baking soda. But now have some organic ph up from Nectar for the Gods
Ok, cool I could use that I guess then have to look that up. Thanks Mizzo81! Baking soda will raise it I could try that too.

The nice thing about NFTG Olympus up is that it is pure calcium. It is like liquid Lyme.

@Mcdee a little goes a long way too! Very potent so always add first if you can because the calcium will bind with other minerals in the water. So when you add it to an already mixed tea or nutrient mix it can cause some stuff to precipitate out of solution. It will still be in there but will need to be processed by the microlife first before becoming available again. I hope that makes sense. This is why it is a good thing to flush with if you ever run into problems in organic soil. It was originally developed by a guy who wanted to clarify his koi ponds according to the owner of NFTG.

@Mcdee a little goes a long way too! Very potent so always add first if you can because the calcium will bind with other minerals in the water. So when you add it to an already mixed tea or nutrient mix it can cause some stuff to precipitate out of solution. It will still be in there but will need to be processed by the microlife first before becoming available again. I hope that makes sense. This is why it is a good thing to flush with if you ever run into problems in organic soil. It was originally developed by a guy who wanted to clarify his koi ponds according to the owner of NFTG.
Ok, cool thanks. I know about that I use r/o water so I always use calmag, and that has to go in 1st for that reason. Thanks for letting me know about the calcium in it, I wouldnt have looked most likely lol.

It also has a pleasant peppermint smell from the peppermint oil they add. Makes a great antacid l0l!

Back