1st grow, PLEASE HELP. Plan to recover my girls?

Ok, time to brew yourself some PK Booster Compost tea brother. Add the recommended amount of Orgatrex to it.
Top dress the right plant (IMG_20230422_101246_359) with 3 tablespoons of Silicium Flash today and work that into the soil, the left one doesn't need it. Don't water it in yet. Do that when the tea is ready in about 24-36hours.
shiiet, I already watered them yesterday (they were crying for drink). Also I don't have any compost tea, only Bio Pk 5-8, does it work on current stage? I do have orgatrex

My 5 cents: first of all your plants look super. They start a slight p def but they have that reservoir. the new leaf grows now light green, leaftips may become yellow, so it's high time to ramp up p/bllom ferts. But there is nothing that urges you into some overreacting.
I would just wait to next watering and then do everything proper. And don't pluck off those leaves, watch them progressing and watch the way the nutes go. Those two leafs you have on the pic look like perfectly to slight overwatered so they wilt that way, so don't overdo watering now, and it would not be nice if you top too hot nutes (at the same time), you'd get root problems immediately and all goes off rail.
Thats what my stoner eyes see and my conclusion.
Next feed up p according your bloom fertilizer plan.

shiiet, I already watered them yesterday (they were crying for drink). Also I don't have any compost tea, only Bio Pk 5-8, does it work on current stage? I do have orgatrex
Do you have access to fresh compost? If so, take a bucket fill that with water and an airstone and let it bubble for at least 4hours, longer is better. Next, add about 200gr of fresh compost into that water. Add 1ml/L Bio PK 5-8 and 2ml/L Orgatrex. If you still got some Bactrex left over, you can add one level teaspoon to the mix. Now let that bubble for 24-36 hours and give this to the ladies.
But as @kfigerm said, better to wait until the soil dries up before adding more water. Soil can get waterlogged if you're not careful. One top-tip, use worms in your soil, they will aerate it by burrowing into... 🪱

Do you have access to fresh compost? If so, take a bucket fill that with water and an airstone and let it bubble for at least 4hours, longer is better. Next, add about 200gr of fresh compost into that water. Add 1ml/L Bio PK 5-8 and 2ml/L Orgatrex. If you still got some Bactrex left over, you can add one level teaspoon to the mix. Now let that bubble for 24-36 hours and give this to the ladies.
But as @kfigerm said, better to wait until the soil dries up before adding more water. Soil can get waterlogged if you're not careful. One top-tip, use worms in your soil, they will aerate it by burrowing into... 🪱
unfortunately I'm not able to get fresh compost, at least it won't be immediate. I live in East Europe and all biotabs stuff I've ordered online and waited week or two.
I have only bio pk, orgatrex and backtrex. Had no idea about compost tea, thought starter kit with Silicium Flash is more than enough for the grow and assumed Bio PK is kinda compost as well
Noted about worms, thanks.

My 5 cents: first of all your plants look super. They start a slight p def but they have that reservoir. the new leaf grows now light green, leaftips may become yellow, so it's high time to ramp up p/bllom ferts. But there is nothing that urges you into some overreacting.
I would just wait to next watering and then do everything proper. And don't pluck off those leaves, watch them progressing and watch the way the nutes go. Those two leafs you have on the pic look like perfectly to slight overwatered so they wilt that way, so don't overdo watering now, and it would not be nice if you top too hot nutes (at the same time), you'd get root problems immediately and all goes off rail.
Thats what my stoner eyes see and my conclusion.
Next feed up p according your bloom fertilizer plan.
thanks for your input, sir. Appreciate it.
I think they will need water tomorrow.
unfortunately i dont have any compost tea which could help to release P
orgatrex 5-1-5 and only bio pk 2-5-8.
Also T.A. bloom liquid fertilizer 0-5-4 from different nutrient brand.
I wish I had garden store open on weekends in my country

It won't come to one day. If they really are in need for water (ie, leaves drooping down), then give them some water.
Go out tomorrow and get yourself some fresh compost. There must be something open tomorrow where you can get some? We can even get it in our local waste sorting center, don't know how to call it in English. But it's where the people go in the weekends, with their trailers filled with garden waste.
It's the bennies in the compost what you're after. The Bio PK is a perfect nutrient, but you need the bennies to convert them for best results :thumbsup:

It won't come to one day. If they really are in need for water (ie, leaves drooping down), then give them some water.
Go out tomorrow and get yourself some fresh compost. There must be something open tomorrow where you can get some? We can even get it in our local waste sorting center, don't know how to call it in English. But it's where the people go in the weekends, with their trailers filled with garden waste.
It's the bennies in the compost what you're after. The Bio PK is a perfect nutrient, but you need the bennies to convert them for best results :thumbsup:
just found nearby garden store have last biotabs compost left so first thing tomorrow I'm getting it and start brewing so on Tuesday should be ready.
Do you think it would be good idea if I skip watering tomorrow and feed my ladies on Tuesday?
Or would be better to give tomorrow them less water than usual and on Tuesday continue with compost?

If you start the brew tomorrow, you can use it next day. No problem.
Unless the plants are drooping I wouldn't water them. Better to let the soil get to dry, then to wet.
Recipe for the tea...Start slow, so keep yourself to it. :thumbsup:
  • 10L dechlorinated water (start with this today so it's dechlorinated by tomorrow)
  • 10 dinner spoons compost tea
  • 40ml Orgatrex (if you run it 36hours then go for the full 50ml, more if you want to run the tea longer)
  • 10ml Bio PK 5-8, no more for now. Give the bennies time to start to do their thing...
  • One hour before you want to use it add 1 teaspoon Bactrex and 2 teaspoons Mycotrex
Here's how I do it.
  1. Remove the dry pots from the tent. And while at it, clear out the tray from debris.
  2. Dunk the pots into the bucket until is see no more bubbles appear on the surface.
  3. Then, and I can't stress this enough, slowly pull the pot out the bucket. And I mean slowly...like in raise two centimeters/one inch and then wait for the water to subside. If you do that, the soil will keep it's structure and everything stays where it should be. Raise it to fast and you'll compact the soil, which without worms is no good. 👎
  4. Set the pots onto something raised so they don't stand in the moisture. Remove those drippings every now and then.
  5. Rince and repeat for all the pots
  6. The leftovers can be reused for the garden. My fig tree is currently growing like a mf'r :rofl:

Day 42, @ 40-42 DLI, Day temperature - 22-24
CDLC - 43cm, Critical - 40cm
Seems after compost they gained some power, not sure if phosphorus deficiency stopped but looks like at least its not spreading. After compost I only watered her.
Critical 2.0 doing gucci good imo, greeney. I think just CDLC by Mephisto is sensitive queen:biggrin:
Thinking after next watering Imma give them Bio-PK

Attachments

• IMG_20230429_110610_232.jpg
    IMG_20230429_110610_232.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230429_110609_675.jpg
    IMG_20230429_110609_675.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230429_110610_211.jpg
    IMG_20230429_110610_211.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230429_110610_063.jpg