Dutch Passion 2 Auto Ultimate & 2 Auto Mimosa Punch

Hi mate,

Just noticed your thread! Big plants, well done :d5:

The Auto Ultimate always takes a bit longer to start flowering, that's why she becomes so big as well!:yay:

Are all the 4 ladies flowering now?
And I hope you didn't have to put them on 12/12 to get it done!

Hows the terps on the ladies?:eyebrows:

84 Days.jpg

84 Days One of the Mimosa I cut it a bit early to try , and to make space. They seem to be ok .. well very Happy for my 1st grow so far.

Hi mate,

Just noticed your thread! Big plants, well done :d5:

The Auto Ultimate always takes a bit longer to start flowering, that's why she becomes so big as well!:yay:

Are all the 4 ladies flowering now?
And I hope you didn't have to put them on 12/12 to get it done!

Hows the terps on the ladies?:eyebrows:
Thanks Antonio the Mimosa is very good .. good stuff it gets me High :funny: :funny:

View attachment 1463027
84 Days One of the Mimosa I cut it a bit early to try , and to make space. They seem to be ok .. well very Happy for my 1st grow so far.

Nice field of buds mate! :thumbsup: You can be proud if this is your first grow ever :woohoo:

Is this picture taken on day 84? (they seem rather slow then)
They still have quite some time to go looking at the bud structure and white pistils.

Is the Auto Ultimate in the back and the Auto Mimosa Punch in the front?

Nice field of buds mate! :thumbsup: You can be proud if this is your first grow ever :woohoo:

Is this picture taken on day 84? (they seem rather slow then)
They still have quite some time to go looking at the bud structure and white pistils.

Is the Auto Ultimate in the back and the Auto Mimosa Punch in the front?

Yes Day 84 .. I must have stunned them when they where younger with too much water and too much light , but they recovered well.
1 Mimosa and 1 Ultimate started flowering 2 weeks earlier than the other 2.
The one in the front is the small Ultimate(started flowering earlier) and Left back Big Mimosa and right back Giant Ultimate.
1st lesson I learned is that all plants do their own thing even if they have the same genetics and you have to care for them individually.

This is my first ever grow and I learned a lote and I still have to learn more but I`m enjoying it.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
You win some you loose some right:biggrin:

Its all about the experience mate, the more you grow the better you become! :d5:

Indeed, even within the same genetics differences do occur, so it is always best to look at each plant and try to handle them accordingly.
Most importantly is that you enjoy growing it and smoking it too :yay:

Keep them green and good luck with the last few weeks! :baked:

Back