Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 42
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls are growing very nice they have had their first feed of bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off i have given the mimosa punch little defol i havent done any to the trichome&cream as not sure if it will auto as no real sign of pistals or bud sites which is a bit worring

Here are the girls
Mimosa punch
TC day42.jpg
TC TOP 42.jpg

Trichome&cream
MP day42.jpg
MP top day42.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to take a look
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls are growing very nice they have had their first feed of bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off i have given the mimosa punch a little defol i havent done any to the trichome&cream as not sure if it will auto as no real sign of pistals or bud sites which is a bit worring

Here are the girls
Trichome&cream
View attachment 1525270View attachment 1525271

Mimosa punch
View attachment 1525272View attachment 1525273
Looking good Dell..:bow:...day 42 and no pre-flowers is a bit worrying tho .. :shrug:

Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls are growing very nice they have had their first feed of bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off i have given the mimosa punch a little defol i havent done any to the trichome&cream as not sure if it will auto as no real sign of pistals or bud sites which is a bit worring

Here are the girls
Trichome&cream
View attachment 1525270View attachment 1525271

Mimosa punch
View attachment 1525272View attachment 1525273
Did you swap the names or am I to stoned?

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 49
Hello fellow DP growers & @Antonio_DutchPassion its been another steady week in the growdrobe the girls are ticking along with no issues what so ever. The girls are being fed Green planet bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off.
Here are the girls
MIMOSA PUNCH Day 49
The frost is all over her NICE
MPDAY49.jpg
MPTOPDAY49.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 49
I do believe i can see pistal she is a big girl
TC DAY49.jpg
TC TOP 49.jpg

Here is a pic of bud site what do you think is she starting to bud :lol:
IMG_20221017_092859.jpg
IMG_20221017_092922.jpg

Thanks for stopping by happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

The Auto Mimosa Punch is indeed looking good, very frosty buds already! :drool:
It seems the Auto Trichomes & Cream is just starting to flower, she can be a bit slower and larger as you've noticed.

Going to be some nice buds on her though! :thumbsup:

Back