Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY

Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
Hello fellow growers on this grow i will be growing dutch passion Auto Trichome&Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch.
They will be grown with.
1.Mills DNA coco with cork and small amount of perlite
2.Two Gallon rain science grow bags
3.Green planet nutes with Vitalink Root STIM
4.RO water
5.Light will be sf2000
6.18/6 light schedule

The seeds are soaking for 24H in phd tap water in the warm
IMG_20220822_112631.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense and thanks for dropping by and a big thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Should be fun!
Just a quick question if you dont mind - have you used the MIlls Coco and Cork mix before? seems an interesting combination that makes perfect sense

Should be fun!
Just a quick question if you dont mind - have you used the MIlls Coco and Cork mix before? seems an interesting combination that makes perfect sense
Hello no first time using it i like the cork idea it seams nice quality no hard lumps in it :thumbsup:

Hello fellow growers the seeds have had 24h soak now they are in there final pots the pots where watered till just moist as you can see i put foil around the bottom of pots it stops having to drench them when young and lets the top dry as norm then its removed once they have taken hold i have found this the best way as the pots dry fast and this saves haven to flood them the domes will come off as soon as the first leaves apear :thumbsup:
IMG_20220823_204731.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Hello fellow growers the seeds have had 24h soak now they are in there final pots the pots where watered till just moist as you can see i put foil around the bottom of pots it stops having to drench them when young and lets the top dry as norm then its removed once they have taken hold i have found this the best way as the pots dry fast and this saves haven to flood them the domes will come off as soon as the first leaves apear :thumbsup:
View attachment 1505505
I'm along for the ride my brother

View attachment 1505505
Made me think of this scene... :shrug::haha:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 1
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls have broken ground and the domes are of now great start :thumbsup:
MP Day1.jpg
Top 1.jpg

Girl 2
TC Day 1.jpg
top 2.jpg

Till next week happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Back