Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady few days for my girls they are coming along nice and strong.
The girls are being fed green planet 1ML/LTR A&B Grow and 1ML/LTR Root stim and 1ML/LTR of H2O2 PH6.1 EC 0.5 once a day at the moment until the roots hit the side of the pot then it will be upped to twice a day feed.
Here are the girls not much to look at yet but they definitely got potential :thumbsup:
=============MIMOSA PUNCH===================================MIMOSA PUNCH TOP====================
View attachment 1513086View attachment 1513087
=============TRICHOME&CREAM=================================TRICHOME&CREAM TOP==================
View attachment 1513088View attachment 1513089
Thanks for stopping by to take a look Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking::smoking:

BTW....this is when I Love them...they are revving up to dominate the pot.....Lovely spread on her...Well Grown....:headbang:

No problems dude, I usually AFN on my phone, so if you are on a PC it may look a bit different....at the top of the screen, press the 3 dotted box...View attachment 1513149
and this box should pop up with edit thread in...View attachment 1513150
and I think you can do it in there gromie....if you can't edit the title, let me know what you want it as and I will change it with my heavenly bestowed moderator powers hehe.....and a big:thanks: as well......Dell hehe, happy growing:woohoo:
Hello @Vapo @Mossy it dont give me the option to change it so if you could do it for me i would much appreciate it could you change it to Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream
Thank you :thumbsup:

Hello @Vapo @Mossy it dont give me the option to change it so if you could do it for me i would much appreciate it could you change it to Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream
Thank you :thumbsup:

Coffee you owe me.........:yeah:...Good Luck....

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY21
Hello fellow DP growers @Antonio_DutchPassion It has been a steady week the girls are growing well.
They are being fed Green planet Grow A&B 1ML/LTR Root stim 1ML/LTR they are having 1.5LTR of water a feed till 5% run off.
Here are my girls
MIMOSA PUNCH
MP DAY21.jpg

FROM THE TOP
MP TOP 21.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM
TRI&CREAm 21.jpg

FROM THE TOP
TC top 21.jpg

She has a bit of droop for some reason not sure why my be a bit heavy on feed so will drop back a bit on her food to see if she picks up as its not over watered for sure.
Happy growing you know it makes sense thanks for stopping by :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking good mate, the Trichome & Cream is indeed a bit hanging, if I had to make a guess I would say too much water at root level, I would let her dry out for 2-3 days or so and see if it improves. But if you are 100% sure it is not then it must be something else, could be nutrient related indeed. How is the temp and humidity in the room?

Looking good mate, the Trichome & Cream is indeed a bit hanging, if I had to make a guess I would say too much water at root level, I would let her dry out for 2-3 days or so and see if it improves. But if you are 100% sure it is not then it must be something else, could be nutrient related indeed. How is the temp and humidity in the room?
Hello the reason i am sure about water is i let it dry back a couple of times allready and no diffrence i shall give it another go tho just to make sure the reason i think it might be over feeding is the root stim has N in it that what makes think its nute related. The temps Day 25c night 22c RH is 55% to 60%
Thanks for the help much appreciated :thumbsup:

Back