Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY28
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls have been ticking along nicely they are being fed green planet grow A&B at 0.7ML/LTR i have droped the root stim as it has to much N in it which was giving me the over feeding problem orderd some rhizotonic for the roots instead the Temps are at a steady 25c the RH 55% to 60% they have started to show there first pistols i have topped them at the fith node so will start to lst them soon
Here is Mimosa punch
MPDAY28.jpg

From the TOP
Top28MP.jpg

Here is Trichome&Cream
TOP28TC (2).jpg

From the TOP
TOP28TC (1).jpg

Thank you stopping by happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Last edited:
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls have been ticking along nicely they are being fed green planet grow A&B at 0.7ML/LTR i have droped the root stim as it has to much N in it which was giving me the over feeding problem orderd some rhizotonic for the roots instead the Temps are at a steady 25c the RH 55% to 60% they have started to show there first pistols i have topped them at the fith node so will start to lst them soon
Here is Mimosa punch
View attachment 1518733
From the TOP
View attachment 1518734

Here is Trichome&Cream
View attachment 1518735
From the TOP
View attachment 1518736
Beautiful plants bro

Here is Mimosa punch
View attachment 1518733
From the TOP
View attachment 1518734

Here is Trichome&Cream
View attachment 1518735
From the TOP
View attachment 1518736
Looking goood @Dell boy and I am loving the top and LST dude, you know it makes sense....nice lush green too dude :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 35
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady week in the growdrobe no problems at all the Girls are still on the grow A&B 0.7ML/LTR & Cannazyme 1ML/LTR & Root stim 0.5 ML/LTR with a total E.C 0.5.
I have done some lst to open them up i have taken of some big leaves off they have started to respond to it.
Here are the girls
MIMOSA PUNCH
MIM punch D35.jpg
MP D35.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM
TC DAY35.jpg
TC TOP35.jpg

Thanks for stopping by
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady week in the growdrobe no problems at all the Girls are still on the grow A&B 0.7ML/LTR & Cannazyme 1ML/LTR & Root stim 0.5 ML/LTR with a total E.C 0.5.
I have done some lst to open them up i have taken of some big leaves off they have started to respond to it.
Here are the girls
MIMOSA PUNCH
View attachment 1522186View attachment 1522188
TRICHOME&CREAM
View attachment 1522189View attachment 1522190
Thanks for stopping by
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:
Thats a nice symmetrical train mate :headbang:

Back