2 sprouts 1 seed

Whitetrash

Small town grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pineapple express
Hey all. I have recently popped another few seeds and one of the " fast buds " Six Shooter seeds sprouted 2 seedlings. I know if this was a photoperiod I would separate them to better the chances of the runt not dying. Seeing as how this is an auto I am reluctant to separate em cause I know how tempermental autos are. Does anyone have any input? Thanks in advance.
20190502_064106.jpg

I've only had twins once and they grew fine. Fortunately both sprouts stayed close in size throughout the grow. I enjoyed that grow. Good luck.

One is defenetly a runt. I will likely leave it alone for a couple weeks to see how it thrives and make a choice on weather to separate them or not. I'm gona do the six shooters outside in 10 gal pots. My 2 2x4 tents are stuffed and I know the six shooters are know to be fairly heavy yielders. So I'm thinking if I do separate they should be able to recoup well enough for a decent harvest.

Don't separate them. They're too close together and separating them could jeopardize both. Hey, it's an adventure and you'll know something new after watching them grow old together

10-4. I like the way you put that. I guess time will tell. Fingers crossed they both live. I will upload some pics and time goes on.

Back