@FullDuplex I figured out some of the gnome family tree. I planted a few more CMD just to make sure I get a male. I'm going with one gallon pots for their entire life. Yes! It makes total sense to just pollinate a few flowers and still get to sample the smoke. If the smoke is no good then why continue with those seeds?
The Blackstrap = Anvil x BLC III F2. What is BLC?
Coal Miners Daughter F5 = What x what????
From CMD he made/collaborated to make? (I know a few of them)
From Black Strap x CMD = Moth Man
From Moth man - Witcher's Creek / October Sky .......more?
Thanks @Mossy Your feedback is priceless.
I'm also starting one Gammathon = (Marathon og x Bruce Banner) for breeding. It is from Dark Owl and is an F1 "In testing hybrid". I grew one last run and it was the absolute most frosty, sticky even when dried and cured, plant I've grown yet. Nice size plant, good yield and easy to trim. Nice tight buds kind of punky.

this will be my 28 year of growing the herb and I feel like every harvest is a new adventure it never gets old growing from seed!

i still feel it..Every Seed holds a Dream.....there is an Excitement in every one of them..... :headbang:

I remember reading your earliest posts back in the day when the autos where first making it to market. Its amazing you are still around, helping everyone you can... It speaks volumes about your true nature! The world needs a few more kind souls like you.

:biggrin: Cheers....some days it feels like a life time...........:biggrin:

The Blackstrap = Anvil x BLC III F2. What is BLC?
Coal Miners Daughter F5 = What x what????
From CMD he made/collaborated to make? (I know a few of them)
From Black Strap x CMD = Moth Man
From Moth man - Witcher's Creek / October Sky .......more?

@BCBudlady ......:bighug:.....you got any idea on these.....?

Nice tight buds kind of punky

I Like Punky buds......:headbang:

i still feel it..Every Seed holds a Dream.....there is an Excitement in every one of them..... :headbang:

I'm working on a family tree / flow chart based on what is on the labels of ones I have and what I can find on the Gnome Automatics site. @FullDuplex
It will be a project for the long weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to you everyone! :yay:

CBGB strain?
call it OMFUG! :headbang:

Coal Miner’s Daughter is a pheno isolation from FD’s Alf#5 line. It is a black leaf, mold resistant, high resin cultivar with slightly less heavy/couch lock type stone compared to Anvil.
BLC 111 is Black Label Cookies3. It is a deep purple isolation from Brother Mendel’s Selections. Their collaboration is named Black Strap. It is very N sensitive……but lovely plants.

CMD x Bobby’s Widow is Osage.
Bobby’s Widow is White Widow mom x Bobby’s Girl male, a dragon isolation.
Nothing wrong with compiling a spread sheet. Gets confusing for an old stoner like me.

Coal Miner’s Daughter is a pheno isolation from FD’s Alf#5 line. It is a black leaf, mold resistant, high resin cultivar with slightly less heavy/couch lock type stone compared to Anvil.
BLC 111 is Black Label Cookies3. It is a deep purple isolation from Brother Mendel’s Selections. Their collaboration is named Black Strap. It is very N sensitive……but lovely plants.

CMD x Bobby’s Widow is Osage.
Bobby’s Widow is White Widow mom x Bobby’s Girl male, a dragon isolation.
Nothing wrong with compiling a spread sheet. Gets confusing for an old stoner like me.

Thank you Girl...... :bighug: ...If anyone Knew...you would..........:bravo:

Thank you Girl...... :bighug: ...If anyone Knew...you would..........:bravo:
Haha…thanks @Mossy !! Gnome’s offerings remain some of the best . FD takes his time, carefully selects and is transparent through the process, a rarity.
Some lineages are in his threads here, on IG and in strain descriptions , but a comprehensive family tree…..yes please!!

@FullDuplex @FullDuplex @FullDuplex .......I Need Help.........:superhero:.... Unexpected results in the chem compound department.....

I've got me and Waira scratching our heads with it......and you are the Trich compound Guru....

Ring Home.......:goauto:...

Back