IMG_8376.JPG

@BCBudlady ........:yeah:...now I can See me get High........

Yup....I Bought a fitness watch just to Chart the effect........and it is Spot On what I Thought..........:headbang:...

this might be helpful....

OK, thanks everyone.
Here's a question; On the gnome website Anvil and CMD have the same description as far as lineage.
CMD = Alf# 5 family isolation (Alf-4 and Mossy's Dragon) x Bubba Kush
Anvil = Alf#5 family isolation (Alf-4 and Mossy's Dragon) x Bubba kush.
The only differance I see is that CMD was isolated at 3 and taken to 5 while Anvil was isolated at 3 and taken to 8.
If I were to hunt through my CMD F-6 seeds, could I find an Anvil.
@Mossy What are the original Dragon characteristics I can look for?
304 x Mothman = October Sky. I have them but no space to grow them yet.
Too many beans? I went overboard a bit. I got a ton of freebies from Multiverse I may grow someday. Maybe do a "Freebie Grow".

Coal Miner’s Daughter is a pheno isolation from FD’s Alf#5 line. It is a black leaf, mold resistant, high resin cultivar with slightly less heavy/couch lock type stone compared to Anvil.
BLC 111 is Black Label Cookies3. It is a deep purple isolation from Brother Mendel’s Selections. Their collaboration is named Black Strap. It is very N sensitive……but lovely plants.

CMD x Bobby’s Widow is Osage.
Bobby’s Widow is White Widow mom x Bobby’s Girl male, a dragon isolation.
Nothing wrong with compiling a spread sheet. Gets confusing for an old stoner like me.
Thanks. That filled in some of the blanks.
Blackstrap has given me problems. Is it too much or too little nitrogen that it does not like at all. My BS plants always start out very tiny and take a while to get going. I also get one that's a lot lighter green and never gets larger flowers. The other one I usually get is the candelabra shaped one with bigger flowers. Should I give the lighter one some extra food? (Nitrogen)?

CMD = Alf# 5 family isolation (Alf-4 and Mossy's Dragon) x Bubba Kush
Anvil = Alf#5 family isolation (Alf-4 and Mossy's Dragon) x Bubba kush.
The only differance I see is that CMD was isolated at 3 and taken to 5 while Anvil was isolated at 3 and taken to 8.
If I were to hunt through my CMD F-6 seeds, could I find an Anvil.

I Could........:biggrin:......

I'd say Yes...feasible....

Pick CMD.....go for the 2 or 3 most Diverse/Different males in there...and Blow it Up..........:headbang:

The way we Used to do it....I made Black Dragon...but I pick a couple of good Phenos I want to work on...

So Duurty Dragon...Bobbys Dragon....Budwider were all Really Black Dragon....but phenos we were Isolating from it...no reason to Think @FullDuplex hasn't done exactly the smae with his.....:pass:

Is it too much or too little nitrogen

If it follows the Line...there is a pheno that hates Nitrogen......curls like a Claw......

I also get one that's a lot lighter green and never gets larger flowers.

Small...Fast Finisher.....?

If it follows the orignial line.....that is a JEM dominant showing her face....they were Cal/Mag Hounds under lights......or they yellowed....:headbang:

Haha…thanks @Mossy !! Gnome’s offerings remain some of the best . FD takes his time, carefully selects and is transparent through the process, a rarity.
Some lineages are in his threads here, on IG and in strain descriptions , but a comprehensive family tree…..yes please!!
We're filling in the blanks! When I finish I'll ask my artist friend to jazz it up a bit.
It seems like a lot was made from CMD and from Moth Man. The trunk of the tree so to speak.

I Could........:biggrin:......

I'd say Yes...feasible....

Pick CMD.....go for the 2 or 3 most Diverse/Different males in there...and Blow it Up..........:headbang:

The way we Used to do it....I made Black Dragon...but I pick a couple of good Phenos I want to work on...

So Duurty Dragon...Bobbys Dragon....Budwider were all Really Black Dragon....but phenos we were Isolating from it...no reason to Think @FullDuplex hasn't done exactly the smae with his.....:pass:
The female I made seeds with had pretty pink pistils. I had one huge male and a smaller lighter colored male in the 2x4 with her. It was my las three regular CMD f-5 seeds so I was thrilled to get anything. With a sigh of relief and about 100 seeds, I decided to jump down the breeding rabbit hole. @FullDuplex Has done all the hard work. I could actualy skip over Black Strap and just use Moth Man for hunting. So many ways to go.

View attachment 1648471

@BCBudlady ........:yeah:...now I can See me get High........

Yup....I Bought a fitness watch just to Chart the effect........and it is Spot On what I Thought..........:headbang:...
Bit o bud is better than morning coffee or tea. Smoke weed to start your day everyone.
Great resting rate girl…..

Back