What's up AFN? We have lift off! Lol both of my Moon Pebbles popped through the soil. I expect the 2 Klingon Cobblers to pop through tomorrow. There is about 12hrs between the 2 strains going into soil. Peace out
20191003_144638.jpg

What's up AFN? It's a sunny cool Saturday morning in my neck of the woods, shaping up to be a gorgeous day! Gonna finally complete my deck stain project I highly underestimated. My weekend job is now almost complete 14 days later! Lol

Anyways all 4 are above soil! :vibe: I gave em all a little mix of some microbes last night using a little SLF-100, Root Dip, Nourish & Photo-P from microbelife and a little Dr. Root by Cultured Biologix. Have a great Saturday! Peace out!

What's up AFN? It's a sunny cool Saturday morning in my neck of the woods, shaping up to be a gorgeous day! Gonna finally complete my deck stain project I highly underestimated. My weekend job is now almost complete 14 days later! Lol

Anyways all 4 are above soil! :vibe: I gave em all a little mix of some microbes last night using a little SLF-100, Root Dip, Nourish & Photo-P from microbelife and a little Dr. Root by Cultured Biologix. Have a great Saturday! Peace out!
-1 celsius here this morning. Frost on the pumpkin

What's up AFN? The weekend is coming to an end and it's back to the weekly grind in the morning. I gave the girls a little microbe bump today with some SLF-100, em1, Dr. root, & mykos wp. Not much to report growth wise. All of em look good so far! The tent is around 77F & 60% RH, lights are 46" above the soil at like 25% power on 24/7 for now, I will switch to a 20/4 schedule after about 14 days above soil and will slowly increase the lights starting at this time. Peace out!
20191006_142823.jpg

What's up AFN? It's Fried-day! Been about a week so figured time for an update and I need a little HELP! All 4 have been above for 7-8 days now and 3 are doing great and 1 is slacking. It's just now getting its second set of leaves & I'm not sure if it's just slow or something is wrong. Check out the pics and let me know your thoughts. Just in case she doesnt make it, I got a Mystery bean soaking between paper towels. the 2nd pic the one I'm a little concerned about. Peace out.
20191011_161940.jpg
20191011_161848.jpg
20191011_161835.jpg

Back