What's up AFN? I'm a few days behind on the weekly pics, but better late then never I suppose! Everyone is coming along pretty good. I just put a bean in a 3gal bag filled with Nectar #4 soil. My Klingon cobbler in the back left is running a little behind, but catching up. I gave all 4 above soil a little Nectar feeding on Sunday with some Cultured Biologix Trigger mixed in to kick the ladies into gear. There was a noticable amount of growth on the runt Klingon cobbler the next day. The 2nd set of leaves finally kicked in and started and have continued growing. I was worried this one wasn't going to make it, so I germinated another 1 and that's what went in the 3gal pot in the middle. I also picked up some large plastic pots at lowes to use as humidity domes. I need to find 2 more now, 3 was all Lowes had. Peace out!
20191015_213809.jpg
20191015_214219.jpg

What's up AFN? I'm a few days behind on the weekly pics, but better late then never I suppose! Everyone is coming along pretty good. I just put a bean in a 3gal bag filled with Nectar #4 soil. My Klingon cobbler in the back left is running a little behind, but catching up. I gave all 4 above soil a little Nectar feeding on Sunday with some Cultured Biologix Trigger mixed in to kick the ladies into gear. There was a noticable amount of growth on the runt Klingon cobbler the next day. The 2nd set of leaves finally kicked in and started and have continued growing. I was worried this one wasn't going to make it, so I germinated another 1 and that's what went in the 3gal pot in the middle. I also picked up some large plastic pots at lowes to use as humidity domes. I need to find 2 more now, 3 was all Lowes had. Peace out! View attachment 1115910View attachment 1115911

luv the domez :thumbsup: ppp

What's up AFN? It's Fried-day woot woot! Well I had to pull the plug on my runty Klingon Cobbler. I wasn't about to waste the time and energy or her. She barely developed a 2nd set of leaves and when I checked this morning, one of those was shriveled up, and no sign of a 3rd set of leaves, so good bye Felicia! My newest Klingon Cobbler in the 3gal pot was popping out of the soil this morning and my Mystery bean cracked and will be going in the 5gal pot the dead Klingon came out of. All the other girls look happy as can be! Gave them their 2nd Nectar feeding last night at 1/4 strength with 2.5ml of SLF100 and 1/4tsp of Cultured Biologix Trigger in a 1/2gal of dechlorinator tap water PH'd to 6.4. Peace out!

Here's my runt. I gave her some Trigger and the 2nd set of leaves started coming in, but stopped growing again. This took about 14 days to get to here. RIP girl!
IMG_20191016_161155_474.jpg
IMG_20191016_161155_473.jpg

What's up AFN? It's a gorgeous kinda cool Saturday in my neck of the woods.

I had to pull the plug on my odd ball Klingon Cobbler yesterday. One of the 2nd set of leaves that started coming in was all shriveled up and dead & no sign of 3rd leaves, so RIP baby. I dropped my Puff puff pass Mystery bean in her place last night after work. Sprinkled a little mykos in the hole and watered in with a couple drops of SLF-100, mykos wp, & Dr. Root. In the middle of the tent is the replacement Klingon Cobbler that is in a 3gal fabric pot filled with Nectar #4 soil. On the right side of the tent are my 2 Moon Pebble OGs that are doing great!

Tent details:
-Lights 25-30% power 44" above soil
-Temps 79f-73f
-Tent RH 43-55%
-Humidity Domes are between 60-70%

Here's a few pics from this morning. Peace out!
20191019_102012.jpg
20191019_092510.jpg
20191019_092450.jpg
20191019_102055.jpg

I'm subbed and along for the ride. Based on your last grow, this ought to be good.

I'm subbed and along for the ride. Based on your last grow, this ought to be good.
I appreciate the compliment brother! Imma hoping for a good round! We shall find out together :smoking: Peace out!

What's up AFN? It's almost time to get back to the grind tomorrow! I just gave my girls a little foliar feeding. All are super healthy looking and happy! I ordered a few things for the tent.

If you're running an exhaust fan like in my setup, you're probably losing valuable real estate from the tent side getting sucked in from negative pressure. To remedy this I got some 5/8" x 4' poplar wooden dial rods from lowes and some of the hooks in the pics from Amazon. I will add 2 braces running left to right on 3 sides of the tent and got a couple to put up top for hanging stuff from. I will post some pictures when it's complete.
Peace out! Enjoy your evening!
20191020_161204.jpg
Screenshot_20191020-161214_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back