New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

My remaining plants are Sour Stomper and Anvil, and they’re on Day 88. The sour stomper plant will get chopped this evening or tomorrow morning and go into the dry tent.

I noticed that my anvil buds are really starting to foxtail, and I thought maybe I should chop her too.

View attachment 1377094
View attachment 1377095

I ran it by Full Duplex and he said this is what Anvil and Black Strap do when they’re bulking up. Nothing to worry about. So I’ll probably give her another week, maybe even a bit more.

I have some Black Dragon (I believe BD are the a parent of Anvil) which are doing the same thing. Other than loss of bag appeal I never had a problem with it.

Chopped my sour stomper on Day 89. Some of the leaves got crazy crispy and I’ll have to be careful in trimming to remove them all, but the buds are beautiful to me and smell wonderful. Now to try to nail this dry and cure. I’m guessing this plant will yield between 4 and 5 ounces, but I’m no expert like @derek420colorado is. Here she is in the last seconds of her life.

5E71707F-815E-4953-AA64-A4CA304644D7.jpeg

Also, while I haven’t touched any of the CDLC buds I put into a grove bag this past weekend, the kief is glorious.

Chopped my sour stomper on Day 89. Some of the leaves got crazy crispy and I’ll have to be careful in trimming to remove them all, but the buds are beautiful to me and smell wonderful. Now to try to nail this dry and cure. I’m guessing this plant will yield between 4 and 5 ounces, but I’m no expert like @derek420colorado is. Here she is in the last seconds of her life.

View attachment 1377427

Also, while I haven’t touched any of the CDLC buds I put into a grove bag this past weekend, the kief is glorious.
you may be right there!

I need a little size reference though. Lighter at the trunk maybe? And is this a 5 gallon pot or 3 gallon?

View attachment 1377427

Also amazing job sir

Also, thanks for the rep!

Back