Indoor Blood Orange Haze and 4assed Monkey x Toof Decay

Beginning of Day 18 - still kind of on cruise control. I’m still stoked by the growth. Not excited for the next week’s weather forecast. We aren’t gonna get hit as bad as a lot of you, but we will see multiple days with lows in the single digits F, which is pretty cold for SW Virginia when you aren’t up in the mountains. Hope you all are staying safe and warm out there

IMG_7338.jpeg

BOH on the left, 4AM x TD on the right.

Not excited for the next week’s weather forecast. We aren’t gonna get hit as bad as a lot of you, but we will see multiple days with lows in the single digits F, which is pretty cold for SW Virginia
My veg room is outside in the pumphouse. A couple of weeks ago I brought a plant into the house to flip, and it was so cold that in the minute or so outside a bunch of its fan leaves were damaged. It still looks like shit and might go back to veg for awhile because it's clear I won't get much from it.

My veg room is outside in the pumphouse. A couple of weeks ago I brought a plant into the house to flip, and it was so cold that in the minute or so outside a bunch of its fan leaves were damaged. It still looks like shit and might go back to veg for awhile because it's clear I won't get much from it.
Yikes! That is cold. The older I get the more I’m not a fan of stuff much below 15f.

Day 19, little water, chopped more cover crop, and trimmed the first nodes off. Finally starting to get some height to them. I think it’s time to fire up the Airizer and vape a couple bags of Fugue State and get lost on YouTube. While that’s warming up, I’ll take the pup out before the snow settles in.
IMG_7346.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a good night

Evening growmies! Although it’s morning of Day 20 for my plants. Did some very simple training on some bits, topped my larger 4AM x TD, all the others need a smidge more time. Starting to look like some proper plants. Environment is still cruising despite about half a foot of snow. Lowered the light a bit instead of upping the intensity. It’s at around 33” at 50%, I’ll check on them a few times before bed tonight to make sure they dig it, I had it at about 40” before for the last week.
IMG_7352.jpeg

BOH on the left and 4AM x TD on the right. Watered with my last round of microbe complete, I need to mash up some gnarley barley and add it when I do a light top dress at the end of the week.
IMG_7354.jpeg

IMG_7353.jpeg

Hey @FlyFishBill
Are those Grassroots Living Earth beds? I love their pots! Do you know if they are the same size that will fit in the Tray2grow set up that BAS Offers and Jeremy is going to be running two of them in the 10 by 10 series?
I'm going to wait on Jeremy to run these in his 10 by 10 tent youtube series and see how well they work. I expect him to be pretty damn incredible, but I wanna see all the nuances of the grow. If there are any nuances, Jeremy will definitely let us know!
If you're not watching BAS YouTube 10x10 tent series, you need to do so. He is a salesman and he's gonna try to sell you product, but he shows you other ways also. Just don't get it caught up in all the hype with all the different amendments you can use.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I've been organic all my life and only started growing cannabis a little over 3 1/2 years ago. I'm always happy to share my thoughts, information and observations . I tried to document my grows with what I do fairly thoroughly. Organics is not an exact method of growing. Things don't have to be exactly measured out like running a chemical program. There's much more flexibility! one of the more important things I believe is key and organics is diversity. Diversity in many things, but mainly diversity in the source of your nutrients. By having multiple sources of nutrients, they can be available at different times and conditions.

I think most of us have an ongoing ever evolving technique of growing cannabis. I like to look at different styles of organics and what people are doing with the products and the plants. I look at different peoples grows to see if there is anything that they are doing that could benefit my program with my thought process of organics.

Anyway, I can ramble on forever about organics! My objective is to grow the finest quality of medicine that I can grow. I'm not really concerned that much about quantity. with refinement, the quantity will follow to some degree. This Forum has given me quite a bit! I try to return the favor by sharing my findings and document my grows, so others may learn from my grows success and my mistakes.

Hey @FlyFishBill
Are those Grassroots Living Earth beds? I love their pots! Do you know if they are the same size that will fit in the Tray2grow set up that BAS Offers and Jeremy is going to be running two of them in the 10 by 10 series?
I'm going to wait on Jeremy to run these in his 10 by 10 tent youtube series and see how well they work. I expect him to be pretty damn incredible, but I wanna see all the nuances of the grow. If there are any nuances, Jeremy will definitely let us know!
If you're not watching BAS YouTube 10x10 tent series, you need to do so. He is a salesman and he's gonna try to sell you product, but he shows you other ways also. Just don't get it caught up in all the hype with all the different amendments you can use.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I've been organic all my life and only started growing cannabis a little over 3 1/2 years ago. I'm always happy to share my thoughts, information and observations . I tried to document my grows with what I do fairly thoroughly. Organics is not an exact method of growing. Things don't have to be exactly measured out like running a chemical program. There's much more flexibility! one of the more important things I believe is key and organics is diversity. Diversity in many things, but mainly diversity in the source of your nutrients. By having multiple sources of nutrients, they can be available at different times and conditions.

I think most of us have an ongoing ever evolving technique of growing cannabis. I like to look at different styles of organics and what people are doing with the products and the plants. I look at different peoples grows to see if there is anything that they are doing that could benefit my program with my thought process of organics.

Anyway, I can ramble on forever about organics! My objective is to grow the finest quality of medicine that I can grow. I'm not really concerned that much about quantity. with refinement, the quantity will follow to some degree. This Forum has given me quite a bit! I try to return the favor by sharing my findings and document my grows, so others may learn from my grows success and my mistakes.
Yes they are! I was waiting to start my next grow as I wanted to get something easier to water than multiple 5 gallons fabric pots. My plan was to do larger beds and living soil with some kind of top water system for vacations. I was also very fond of the autopots bottom watering but they just didn’t have the soil volume I wanted (13 gallons was getting close). Then as you know BAS made these for the autopot trays. I’ll be putting trays with the valves under these bad boys, everything sold out or had issues around the holiday sales. I found you can piece together what you need for much cheaper and not have all the little plastic trays and microgreen stuff the tray2grow comes with. It’s a big jump from 5 gallon pots to 25 gallon beds.

I’m just planning on keeping it pretty simple with amendments at first. I’m into a less is more approach, and stuff that lasts/buy in bulk.
This is my first living soil grow, I tried super soil last grow and liked it enough that when it came time to upgrayedd some of my kit, I went for it. I’m gonna do water only in my res, no PHing, just filter my tap water and let it sit to gas out.

Jeremy definitely is a salesmen, but like you I appreciate that he gives you other options you can find cheaper or locally. I am however blown away by the Colorado Worm Compant Vermicompost. That shit…… is good shit! Definitely worth the crazy price tag!

I’ll definitely go through and check your stuff out and ask any questions I may have. I’m pretty excited to see what these will do, did pretty well last grow with Nature’s Purpose (I think) living soil ran as super soil with FFOF and a single topdress of build a flower. I attribute all of that to my FCE6500 I got myself last Xmas though.

Nearing the end of day 21 for my ladies. They are looking good, the BOH is a nice darker shade of green, nice structure. The 4AM x TD is growing very well, I keep on slowly upping my light and they are just thriving. Will check moisture of my soil and water before the light kick on at 6pm, little more training and of course trimming my cover crop.

IMG_7373.jpeg

BOH

IMG_7372.jpeg

4AM x TD

IMG_7374.jpeg

BOH on the left, 4AM x TD on the right

Back