SUPER CROP them be gentle and you will get big fruits in return, plus you can slow down top branch growth upwards

MY BAD THEY are in flower no super cropping now. sorry

Hey...fire bombseeds a pm and tell them what happened. My dealing with bomb seeds have been great. Good luck man!

Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?
c37815392a94a2bbd3cce7160880328e.jpg
6d27ec21e968cdde8e0fdc92a900bccf.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Pull the branchs down to the sides a bit and tie in place. Reduces height and makes the branchs stronger and fatter, plus gives better light penitration. If they are only 2 weeks you can trim a few tops but i wouldnt go nuts if the bud sets are starting to form, say normal gumball size is start of heavy flower production.

Hahaha.... I have done the same!
After 100 days of growing and not a single pistil, I checked my order. I had ordered photos, not White Widow auto.

You will have some nice trees and lots of weed. Congrat!

Yea I would make sure they make even on that. I think they will. And mephisto ships from over in Spain to all over the world I think. But mephisto has the best genetics I ever grown and there super generous with there freebies. Bomb seeds are good to but only grown a few plants of there's. Now all I grow is mephistos. Just check them out on there site.
What is the quality of their freebies?
I have one of the freebies form my messed up Bonza order, on the balcony. I hoped for 2 THC Bomb Auto, but as my THC Bomb auto seeds are mixed with freebies, they think I should have some excitement when growing seeds from their unintentional surprise box. It is a very weak plant that can stay in the pot, but if I need the pot, the plant will be discontinued. Would like to try Mephisto some time, but I will be growig FastBuds strains for the next 6-9 months.

Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?
c37815392a94a2bbd3cce7160880328e.jpg
6d27ec21e968cdde8e0fdc92a900bccf.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

It looks good! Still a lot of growth potential there, I think.
I have 3 of these White Widows, in 20L buckets, which is too small.

image.jpeg

What is the quality of their freebies?
I have one of the freebies form my messed up Bonza order, on the balcony. I hoped for 2 THC Bomb Auto, but as my THC Bomb auto seeds are mixed with freebies, they think I should have some excitement when growing seeds from their unintentional surprise box. It is a very weak plant that can stay in the pot, but if I need the pot, the plant will be discontinued. Would like to try Mephisto some time, but I will be growig FastBuds strains for the next 6-9 months.
I think mephisto is ten times better then fastbuds to me fastbuds genetics don't always come out like they should. I grew one of there auto blackberry and it had no purple in it what so ever and had no fruity smell more on the piney side of smell. Mephisto always turns out good I never had a mephisto plant that didnt yeild at least 2 and half ounces per plant. I ordered 9 seeds from mephisto and 14 free so I got more freebies than I actually ordered. I got 23 seeds for the price of 9. But I do like fast buds the only \hang is I had a few not turn out like they should have but that could of been me or just genetics. As long as you know how to grow somewhat you will end up with some killer bud. Happy growing. And bomb seeds i tried a few of them there thc bomb I got 43 grams dry not a huge yeild but was decent since the plant stayed short.

Back